Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching

3 posters

Go down

Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching Empty Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 6:19 pm

A good series of 12 videos showing just how under handed and damb corrupt
Governments can be when it comes to stopping legitimate gold prospectors.
Although these video's concern a situation in Oregon USA, When it comes to
To the G-man and his dirty tricks it can and does happen worldwide.

In this situation the G-man even stooped to firebombing his claim to get him out.

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching Empty Re: Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching

Post by Bignuggs Wed 11 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

that was bloody excellent viewing. Different country but the same problems. Only difference, in WA the treehuggers now work for the government.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching Empty Re: Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching

Post by glenno Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:54 pm

Yep. And unfortunately these bastards are doing this sh*t right across the board. As I have said a long time ago and got told I was an Idiot and a fool. Look out because its here now and going to get worse.
glenno
glenno

Back to top Go down

Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching Empty Re:Gov Tricks On Prospectors - Worth Watching

Post by Yibidavid Wed 18 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm

What an awesome, adventurous & informative set of videos. Gods country for sure. It's the best dredging & clearest I've ever seen, & the amount of gold that must be amongst the hard rock would be mind boggling. It certainly has inspired me, I will be dreaming about it for ages, - where was I , thats right back to earth & infront of my boring PC , thanks a lot for that Pete, you are a champ, whgirt yibidavid
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 3:33 pm

Cheers David Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down