Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!!

+6
Wedgetail
Tkinggold
Flying kiwi
martinjsto
Woteva
rc62burke
10 posters

Go down

WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!! Empty WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rc62burke Thu 29 Jan 2015, 11:51 am

Hi All
This link was posted on another forum, so in the interest of all those that chase "GOLD", what an awesome insight into the "Potential" of prospecting in North Queensland.
These guy's are "Professionals" & put in the hard work to make it pay!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykzQlL7wCA&feature=youtu.be

It contains some great footage, awesome views & some great information to the Detector operator.
A must view in my opinion!!!!!

cheers & enjoy.
Lee

Last edited by rc62burke on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rc62burke
rc62burke

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Woteva Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:21 pm

Link is not working my end?

Woteva

Back to top Go down

WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WOW!!!! Something worth checking out!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rc62burke Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

The Link is fixed!!!!
Lee
rc62burke
rc62burke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm

nearly 2 hours--mmm could have made itinto a halh hour vid with a bit of editing--unfortunately i dont have a long attention span..kept jumping into the movie..

I suppose thats why i dont watch movies--but they all seem to be on the money--good luck out there from another great gold forum.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 29 Jan 2015, 1:22 pm

i watched it last night from start to finish and it was quite good. some great county and nice gold found. pretty good effort i thought
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm

nice one maybe the Mexicans will head north this year rather than west Cool
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:23 pm

Haha, I was thinking the same thing Tom. Should be a lot more peaceful here this year eafgh

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm

Tkinggold wrote:Haha, I was thinking the same thing Tom.  Should be a lot more peaceful here this year eafgh

,,,,,,,,,,says a bloke from NSW. lol!

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:39 pm

Wedgetail wrote:
Tkinggold wrote:Haha, I was thinking the same thing Tom.  Should be a lot more peaceful here this year eafgh

,,,,,,,,,,says a bloke from NSW. lol!

NSW confused

I'm originally from a Qld , although I haven't lived there for many years, and now own a house and mine in WA. Don't know where you get the idea I'm from NSW.

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:37 pm

Don't worry Wedgetail, now that i am only step away (rego plates) from being a fully fledged WA local Laughing i will come and offer my help with the border patrols this year to keep those eastern staters out, bastards coming over here pilfering all our gold Evil or Very Mad

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:12 am

I only got to watch the first 7.5 min. It turned midnight and the sound of that girls detector was reminiscent of when we turn that damn SDC on. I couldn't stand that noise for more than a few minutes and I was going to be in trouble for running it at midnight so I gave up for now.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Fri 30 Jan 2015, 6:06 am

Yeah watched the whole 2 hour video last night very entertaining some huge nuggets found, just goes to show if you put in the effort the rewards will come.
Hey Trent I thought you was a Victorian confused

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 8:22 am

thats it --time to service the quad again.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Fri 30 Jan 2015, 8:41 am

Biggest Kev wrote:Yeah watched the whole 2 hour video last night very entertaining some huge nuggets found, just goes to show if you put in the effort the rewards will come.
Hey Trent I thought you was a Victorian confused

Cheers Kev

Victorian affraid that's even worse then NSW mate, they play the wrong football Laughing

And my number plates are from Tassie confused

I'm Australian, I don't discriminate, I prospect in all states pirat

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Fri 30 Jan 2015, 8:57 am

Yep,I also enjoyed it as seeing any nuggets coming to the surface is great,especially the big ones.The only thing I did wrong was watching it on the big screen with stereo attached.The wifes ears pricked up when the cook was giving her commentry.I tried explaining that it was all part and parcel which comes with the excitement of finding the yella stuff.lol
I think its great that people go to the trouble of providing these videos for our entertainment.
Good on ya guys,looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down