Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT

Go down

ATTENTION:  THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT Empty ATTENTION: THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 12:31 pm

if you havnt seen one yet they are out now....the new WANTED POSTERS FOR ILLEGAL PROSPECTORS...they are a3(huge)and full colour...they must have cost thousands to produce....they even have detals explaining you need to get a photo and license plates and a gps location with a date..........CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE WHAT I CAN SEE.....THIS IS PART OF A DEFINATE AGENDA....the good folks at APLA are playing into their hands by putting front page news stories...telling the world that there is so much illegal prospecting it is a problem???....most of them come here...buy a detector and all the gear...go hard until they get beaten ...sellit all and go home...this is good for the local economy.....eventually ....they will say....there is so much dramas that no-one can use a metal detector....just like ALL OVER EUROPE.....except those who own a private lease........APLA is being used by these controllers to make loud noises publicly so then the govt " has to step in with legislation".......

LET ME ASSURE EVERYBODY...AS I HAVE ALREADY ASSURED THE GOVT......IF YOU f##k WITH US...YOU WILL A EURIKA STOCKADE LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN DICKHEAD.........

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:  THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT Empty Re: ATTENTION: THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

G'day General

This was splashed all over the place a couple of weeks ago.
Can you get a photo of one of the posters and post it up here ??

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-15/campaign-cracks-down-on-illegal-prospecting/4073086

Pete

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION:  THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT Empty Re: ATTENTION: THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:44 pm

this is very serious.....they bare out to stop us all.....I KNOW THIS FOR CERTAIN.... but i wont say how over the internet......also...even worse.....THEY MAY EVEN STAGE SOME KIND OF FALSE FLAG EVENT IN ORDER TO GARNER PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF THE INEVIDBLE BANNING OF USE OF DETECTORS......all the huge gold mines you see have different names and different companies......BUT THEY ARE NOT SO DIFFERENT ON THIER OWNERSHIP.........WE KNOW THIS.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:50 pm

I SAW THE FIRST POSTER WITH MY OWN EYES.....BEFORE ANY OF THE PUBLIC GOT TO SEE THEM...THIS IS CRITICAL INFORMATION...GOTTEN AT A VERY HIGH RISK.......WHILE THE MINING COMPANIES ARE LETTING YOU GO NOW AND EVEN BEING NICE TO YOU.....THEY ARE ENGAGED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...THE END OF DETECTING IS COMING.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

Always been the poor small alluvial bloke gettin shafted while the Reefers get all the ground, nothins changed and never will while the
shiney bums have anything ta do with our gold, mind you, it dont mean we are prepared to lie down n take it like dogs either..

pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 9:28 am

What should be illegal is tying up ground with mining leases and not actually working them for years.

Remember...above all else... MONEY TALKS!!! Twisted Evil affraid ATTENTION:  THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT 729094268 spank QK; QMQ

Robert :eureka:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:49 am

goldnomad wrote:What should be illegal is tying up ground with mining leases and not actually working them for years.

Remember...above all else... MONEY TALKS!!! Twisted Evil affraid ATTENTION:  THE END OF PROSPECTING IS IN SIGHT...I KID YOU NOT 729094268 spank QK; QMQ

Robert :eureka:

so right you are buddy and also you.ve allseen the mess that lang hancock,david white and all their greedy magnate mates left behind out there....they just walked away...AND NEVER A f**king WORD ABOUT IT IN THE MEDIA......
..........................THEY'LL TAKE MY MINERS RIGHT OFF MY COLD DEAD BODY ONLY...................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down