Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perth - Batten down its commin

+6
Yibidavid
Bignuggs
the speciman
Wally
Biggest Kev
goldmuss
10 posters

Go down

Perth - Batten down its commin Empty Perth - Batten down its commin

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012, 5:08 pm

TOP PRIORITY FOR IMMEDIATE BROADCAST
SEVERE WEATHER WARNING
for Widespread Destructive Winds and Abnormally High Tides
For people in parts of WA south of a line from Geraldton to Laverton to Forrest.
This includes people in, near or between Geraldton, Dalwallinu, Jurien Bay,
Southern Cross, York, Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River,
Bridgetown, Albany, Katanning, Narrogin, Esperance, Kalgoorlie and Eucla.
Issued at 4:50 pm on Tuesday 12 June 2012

WEATHER SITUATION
An intense storm will hit the southwest of the state late Tuesday afternoon and
evening. This storm will be of similar strength to the system that affected the
southwest on Sunday though this storm will also affect the south coast
significantly and extend further inland.

For people in parts of WA south of a line from Jurien Bay to Narrogin to Eyre.
This includes people in, near or between Jurien Bay, Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury,
Busselton, Margaret River, Bridgetown, Albany, Katanning, Narrogin and
Esperance:
This storm is expected to cause WIDESPREAD DANGEROUS WINDS in excess of 125
kilometres per hour which could cause SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO HOMES
OR PROPERTY. DANGEROUS WINDS are expected to develop in the west from evening
and extend as far east as Hopetoun by midnight and to Eyre by about 8 am
Wednesday. Winds should begin to ease from the west during Wednesday morning.

Got me Rum and candles so i'm all good Razz

Pete

Back to top Go down

Perth - Batten down its commin Empty Re: Perth - Batten down its commin

Post by goldmuss Tue 12 Jun 2012, 6:42 pm

sounds mad the weather over there of late,
time to go beach detectin/ scabin for coin the next safe low tide i recons, could be quite productive
gm

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Tue 12 Jun 2012, 7:36 pm

Yep I'm off work tomora expecting some clean up chores in the morning, just hope the roof stays intact. We getn strong wind and rain at moment its gunna get real bad n nasty n ugly.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Tue 12 Jun 2012, 7:47 pm

We should be right here in Golden Bay , most of the power poles are new since yesterday .Actually , could get pretty bad with all the rubbish laying around from the previous blow ..Went 2 days without power after coming home from bush ..5 days without a shower then havin to have a bloody freezing one when I got home ...Geez it was painful....

Wally

Back to top Go down

Post by the speciman Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:04 pm

HARDEN THE F@#K UP YO FELLAS
we go throu more than that 4-5 times a year.
all jest aside hope yas all are safe at the end of it!
fingers crossed
good scratchin
cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 12:38 am

Just got smashed with a massive flood

Copped 5" under me bed buts all is good.

Jusy wanna say the WA emergengy system is f***ed totally, it took me 18 minutes of goin in circles on 000
to get some help and then it was from a fuckin radio stn number, i'm sittin on my bed with "4" of sparkin powr
lines under me.
WA IS FUCKEDand dont get me wrong... for the state that makes more cash than any other this place is
50 yrs behind in its emergency BS.
Pkistan is better and i kid yous not, this state needs to actually spend some of ots wealth on WA
instead of lettin reffo boats in and lookin after poor old mr SHITC#NT from aisia and his tribe
am i pissed off, f##k yeah im pisssed off, i just spent 2 hrs on my bed with sparks under me arese goin off
and got totally NO help from the WA gov emergency cunts.
Ple4ase excuse my lingo but im feelin lucky to be alive atm. for anybody feelin like
movin over to WA think again,

I will be seriously thinkin bout fuvkin off from theis HICK state.

Now let me just say, ive lived in WA since 08 and loved every minute of it BUT when ever
anything hits the fan WA your on your own, flooding of ya house or noongars rippin ya shit its up to
you to sort it out or ya gonna havr a shit lfe.

Is old Pedro over this fkn hick state called W fkn A yes he is
WA can get f***ed and i'm seriously thinkin bout leavin for more MODERN oz
no shit WA is at the minimum 30yrs BEHIND THE REST OF OZ
for fucks sake we just got after hrs coles and sunday trading.

f##k this joinyt, unless i get some spectacular gold soon i'm done with this shite.

Pete and f***ed off

Last edited by Crazy Pete on Wed 13 Jun 2012, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 6:53 am

I'm feeling it for ya mate. Dunno what to say to make you feel better.
Just come out the other side in one piece and a fkn site happier lwkgthgt

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 13 Jun 2012, 9:59 am

Pete, we is not f**ked up, we is TOTALLY F**KED UP and that is putting it mildly. We are governed by idiots and sometimes I wonder where they have their heads, yeah I know their heads are stuck up their arses.
But you forget, we are getting a nice marina built on the Perth foreshore and that is more important than having a plan for disasters or emergencies.
And don't forget to pay your power bill and you are gettin water for free at the moment. Shame on me for saying that.
It'll be interesting to hear what our clown of a Premier Colin Barnett has to say about it all, I'm sure he will blame the Canberra mob.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Perth - Batten down its commin Empty perth -batten down it's coming

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:05 am

wow pete sounds like you copped it good. i personally havn't had no drama's with the weather,been a bit blowy at times and a few shower's but all in all ok where i'm at.today the 1st day i've had off work[brickie] but that's only bcoz i couldn't be f**ked and it's the nicest day we had in a week.
some pretty strong view's on W.A and although i agree with most off your arguments well actually all off your arguments you couldn't drag me away from this place. definately get me outoff perth but as expensive as it is here i think i'm settled in wa.i don't think the rest off the country has much to offer me personally,that i get in west oz.
i do scratcth me head a fair bit that as a state we produce a ridiculous amount off this country income yet our gov departments and infastructure in some case's not much if any better then third world.
lol i have a few indiginous folk as neighbors,the real good one's that live off the goverment,live in homeswest housing,live off there pension,carn't have a beer without having a massive blowup,on off pension week try to steal from my hard working descent neighbors so they can drink and have another blowup.etc etc. and yes had to physically deal with things meself at times,even been told by a cop they carn't do much so if you have a problem with the situation sort it out yourself within reason. unfortunatlly a shotgun or firebombs weren't reasonable but having a punch on and letting me dog out to bite a couple when the numbers against me was all good.i've lived in my street for 11years now,get a change off Spear chucker's every 12months due to eviction but nothing changes and there's families out there that need a place cheap place to stay. mr buswell sort it out it carn't be that hard.even better would be putting attractive single mum's in these homeswest house's in my street now we r talkin.
anyhow hope all that did cop a bit off damage pull thru ok and just remember it's not like we r getting wild floods like our qld freinds or -5degree mornings like our vic freinds it is winter.
that's my ramble good luck all
jason qwk;ec

Back to top Go down

Perth - Batten down its commin Empty Re: Perth-Batten down it,s commin

Post by Yibidavid Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:38 am

To Crazy-Pete, I didn't realize how bad it has been, didn't hear much over hear. Just checked out Foxtell weather channel & got an idea " still minor flooding occuring in some coastal towns, only 11k winds in Perth so must of gone through fairly quickly? Apparently it's heading to South-Oz 55-65k winds with gusts of excess of 90!. I hope your safe man, obviously power lines & water don't mix too well. Hope there's not too much damage for you all, my thoughts are with you. Positive Note probably lots more gold exposed once you are up to it, Good luck from yibidavid- Brisbane
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Wed 13 Jun 2012, 12:48 pm

shit pete no good that you got a wet ar*e there mate. lucky it wasent worse i spose Rolling Eyes
hope ya 5000 is on the top shelf and high and dry.
like ya say want somethin done right do it your self, cant de
pend on some shiney arsed politician to actually do the job we shell out for them to sort Perth - Batten down its commin 729094268 Perth - Batten down its commin 729094268 Perth - Batten down its commin 729094268

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

Geepers Pete, your u lucky fellow by the sound of the night yu had affraid

Yu still alive, thats always a good sign cheers

So yu up for some sluicen in Vic mate , yu can bring yu rum Razz

Cheers mate
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 7:20 pm

Well i'm still alive but by the skin of me teeth, as yaz can see i was fkn livid with anger
last night, but i still love dear old WA, sorry for the rant n rave but geez it felt good :rolf:

Pete
PS - Chris maybe i'll come and sluice ya carpet ay Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:17 am

Nice to see you back to your normal raving lunatic self Pete. lwkgh qwk;ec

Now, pour the water outa ya boots and go find some bloody gold!!! lwkgthgt l;wfh wegr

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Thu 14 Jun 2012, 11:11 pm

Venting is good for the temporary relief when dealing with the pompous rs-wipes that are sent to complicate our every day life. Telstra, PayPal, the NSW RTA, the WA roads and traffic lic department, the NSW Births Deaths & Marriages mob, did i mention the WA mob who issue your drivers lic and anyone who is directly or indirectly associated with them?..including anyone who takes part in the running of the industry... OPSM are turds also, and the cont who wont fix the tyre i found blown out on the side of the road last week...the tread looks fine...it just needs a new sidewall.
I should mention the Indian Dr who charged me for two consultations when i only sat in his lab for less than 5 minutes....you especially are a cont!!...or should i say your a special cont!!...either way ...you deserve a special vent....and if i had my way, you would receive that special vent.
The idiot in Kal who quoted me $150 for a 105Ahr AGM the other week delivered to Leonora, than rings me back the next morning to tell me he made a mistake....if you only put the effen battery on the courier that arvo id be the victor...cont! Laughing
The Filipino retard mechanism that Magellan use for customer support needs a rebirth.....meltdown is imminent when the customers answer is not written on the screen in front of them..... ya dopey dewlizard....and i bet she liked her job before i rang!! Laughing Laughing

Venting... a forced emotion, bought on by the skill-less who surround us on a daily basis.
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 11:33 pm

Aaaah! now dont ya feel good :rolf:
I hadn't had a rant since i was a member of the Grand Knitting circle Razz Razz
Nothin like a good verbal douche hahaha

Hey take that tire to these blokes, great family crew and best price, they'll look after ya..
Few yrs back i limped back into town after staking me last spare, Sunday is like a fkn graveyard
in Kal all tire joints shut but these blokes live at the shed and looked after us.

Goldfields Tyre Service‎
18 Moran Street
Boulder WA 6432
(08) 9093 0600

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:46 am

Shite Narrawa. Ya forgot - in no particular order - politicians, religions, petrol companies, insurance mobs, supermarkets, most mechanics, dentists, dog owners, councils, airlines, car companies and...Pete. affraid affraid lwkgh :rolf:

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Fri 15 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

The brain dead surround us daily....like the bloke who comes up to you while your mowing the lawn and says.....ya mowing the laawn m8???
Or the person at the hardware shop checkout, that after scanning your mower blades says....ya gunna mow the lawn are ya?....nahh mate...i fuken collect mower blades!!!

The guy who pulls over while your fixing a flat tyre on the side of the road and says......ya gota flat mate???....and than says....dont worry mate, its only flat on the bottom!!

The cont sitting next to you in the Drs waiting room that says.............ya bit sick m8??...no mate....i needed somewhere to fuken sit!!

Surrounded by zoobricks on a daily basis........thank God the worlds going to end latter this year. :rolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 6:40 am

Ah yes!

Thank God for the bozos. They make us look good lwkgh whgirt

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by maladjusted Tue 19 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

Jeez Narrawa, you'd better tell me when this time, I missed the last one Cool Wink

maladjusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down