Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perth Storm

+2
toad
Bignuggs
6 posters

Go down

Perth Storm Empty Perth Storm

Post by Bignuggs Sun 22 May 2016, 6:26 pm

Well hope if you are in WA you had no problems or serious damage.  
I copped a little bit of trouble but at least my roof is still on and fences are still standing.
But the carpet in the back of the ute has to go, it's wet and it stinks. I knew I should have gone away north for the weekend.  

cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Perth Storm Empty Re: Perth Storm

Post by toad Sun 22 May 2016, 7:53 pm

We're in Halls Creek and it "rained" here, if you stood in the right spot.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Sun 22 May 2016, 9:04 pm

It rained here yesterday at Peron Peninsular. We stayed the night at Gregories hoping to snorkel this morning but we could only see a couple of metres. At least it settled the sand tracks down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 23 May 2016, 9:30 am

Hi toad , check out old lamboo & out south to dockeril & even further south to christmas ck from there , tracks a little overgrown but the good old goldy comes up, good trip mate.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 24 May 2016, 9:19 am

Yep the weather also Cliff , ive been away & hopefully not getting home to a mess
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by purple-dragon Tue 24 May 2016, 1:20 pm

You be careful at Gregories Moneybox I nearly got eaten by a tiger there a couple of years back-mates were out in the tinnie early one morning and I was sitting up to my neck in the salt having a beer getting some relief from the sand fly bites-and I stood up to go back up the dune to get another beer and there was a massive tail splash about five meters in front of me and a very large fin heading back out to the reef-I knew i smelt back but not dead!-Dragon
purple-dragon
purple-dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Thu 09 Jun 2016, 5:59 pm

albo wrote:Hi toad , check out  old lamboo & out south to dockeril & even further south to christmas ck from there , tracks a little overgrown but the good old goldy comes up, good trip mate.

Thanks mate. Was a bit further up the track when I got this but have it marked for next time. Hells Crack was reasonably kind to us.

Cheers
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 09 Jun 2016, 6:54 pm

no rain yesterday or today in Tom price but bitterly cold at night and the tracks are drying out nicely so off tomorrow for a detect as long as we can get in there.
spent the day at the karijini nat park, beautiful place but the climb back up from the gorges shown my non fitness. gotta work on that
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum