Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces)

2 posters

Go down

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) Empty Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces)

Post by Guest Wed 23 May 2012, 4:08 pm

Wasn't sure if I could post this, nothing wrong with the actual post but there is an item for sale in it for those that want it. Mods please delete if inappopriate.

Earlier this year a prospector named Morris decided to try a new spot in the heart of the triangle, if only he knew what was about to unfold. After digging up some shallow quartz species a few metres from the reef, in a small area, he stopped and thought these might be coming of spurs and not the reef itself and wisely decided to scrape a couple of inches of the top and investigate further. Well what the hell, signals everywhere. Then deciding to go deeper a few more inches the signals kept on coming. He knew he was onto something special, something some of us probably won't see in a lifetime, these spurs where continuing down and carrying Gold. Knowing there was a lot of digging in front of him he enlisted the help of myself and the GullyHunter, and boy I am so grateful for getting that phone call, Morris you're a top bloke. We dug for a week, picks and shovels like the old timers, smashed thru quartz, then detected the new ground that was opened up and the heaps of throw out dirt and quartz from the digging. We chased the spurs and veins down to 1.5 metres before they stopped producing, by then the trench was also 5 metres long by 4 metres wide. Was it worth it? You bet it was, best week i've spend in the Goldfields in a very long time. 7 Ounces after it was all dollied and cleaned. We have also captured this whole week on film and made it into a nicely edited DVD. We have called it " The Morris Reef " and it goes for 2 and a half hours, well worth a view if you love prospecting. The DVD is available for those interested at this email address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , for $20 plus postage, just send email that you want a copy and who you are and instruction will follow. This isn't a mass produced DVD, we will only make copies as needed. Hopefully we can sell a few and top up our alcohol revenue for this Gold season.
I hope this DVD answers the most common question asked " is there any Gold left in the Triangle ". Good luck to you all and hope you might find something similar soon.
Below are some pics and some snippets off the DVD.

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces20121

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces20126

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces20129

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces201212

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces201210

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces201214

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) MultiOunces201213

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) 668Grams2012

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) 432Grams2012

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) 1Ounce2012

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) IMG_0592

Back to top Go down

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) Empty Re: Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces)

Post by Goldbait Wed 23 May 2012, 5:08 pm

well done mate. congratulations.

you might want to look at some of the gold a little closer. some of the images u posted makes the gold look like the crystalline stuff which is worth more to the collector.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces) Empty Re: Incredible Find in the Goldfields of Vic (7 ounces)

Post by Someday Wed 23 May 2012, 6:07 pm

Yeah good haul guys cheers

I sure hope you guys panned some of that dirt stuff, an found no fine's????

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 May 2012, 6:24 pm

Good one fella's, nice dig.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 May 2012, 7:40 pm

Good story good vids

Ya got ta luv it

regards

oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2012, 5:38 am

Thanks guys, Goldbait no crystalline stuff unfortunately what you're seeing is the pics after the Gold was put thru the acid or maybe its just the camera angle.
Someday we know there's plenty of fines, get the easy stuff first then worry about the rest, we will get around to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Thu 24 May 2012, 9:14 am

Sounds good Manny.

I'l bet me left nut, the fine gold will quadruple your take hjjo lwkgthgt kwdf l;wfh lweg

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 May 2012, 6:09 am

Nice work if you can get it boys. kwdf

Don't forget to fill your hole in :rolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down