Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second !

+3
CrazyPete
Digger1
Ash100456
7 posters

Go down

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! Empty Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second !

Post by Ash100456 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:55 am

Well a week ago i found my first, Now i have my second. Been detecting for just over 7 years and it's taken till now to find any rings of any worth. It's just like Nugget detecting, As a lot of you know until you get that first nuggie, Only then does it seem to flow.

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! 2nd_go11

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! 9k11

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! Stones11

Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! Empty Re: Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second !

Post by Digger1 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

Well done !

lwkgthgt 

Digger1

Back to top Go down

Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second ! Empty Re: Till You Find your First, You Never Find your Second !

Post by CrazyPete Fri 07 Mar 2014, 4:54 pm

Hey Ash, nickin ya grannies rings dont count bro  Razz Razz Razz

Well done man your on a roll  cheers 
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash100456 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 5:55 pm

Thanks Digger1, Good one Pete. Was my first outing with the CTX3030, I was working just in front of the weed line and Jagged it. Thought it was just another junk piece until i saw the 9K. I might just get enough time to look for anothery before we head off.
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by Woteva Fri 07 Mar 2014, 7:00 pm

Nice find Ash,keep it up. How do you like the 3030 compared to your GT and do you think the GT would have picked up the ring if you had walked over it?

Woteva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash100456 Fri 07 Mar 2014, 7:31 pm

G'day Woteva, The 3030 is so foreign from the GT, I really was struggling to make sense of the signals, You have to wave over a target and hold it off it and look at the reading then go in for the kill with the deadly pinpointing. From memory it was a shallow target so i have no doubt that the GT would have found it. Early days with the 3030 as yet but the GT is far easier to use ( probably cause i am so used to it )
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Sat 08 Mar 2014, 9:53 am

Hey they look like my mums rings I lost
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:44 am

Hi Bluedog.What you doing wearing your mums ring. LOL

Cheers
Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:04 pm

cruiser1 wrote:Hi Bluedog.What you doing wearing your mums ring.  LOL

Cheers
Phil
Hi phill I was wearing my mums rings when I was dressed up for the mardi gras  lol! 
Cheers col Hehaaaaaaaa

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash100456 Sat 08 Mar 2014, 4:20 pm

I see a bit of Cross Dressing has been going on  lol! 
Footnote for Woteva, Out of curiosity i fired up the Sovereign GT and ran over the ring, Screamed in with a very clear signal like i got with the 3030. Hopefully gonna get a bit of time tomorrow to play some more with the 3030.
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by Woteva Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:47 am

Thanks for the feedback Ash, I'm happy with the Sovereign for now, will get the WOT coil though for extra coverage on the beach.

Woteva

Back to top Go down

Post by salt-d Sun 09 Mar 2014, 7:03 pm

Nice finds Ash
salt-d
salt-d

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash100456 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

Yep Woteva The WOT Coil is the go.

Thanks salt-d, Yeah 2 Goldies in 6 days and not one in 7 years, Found a reasonable amount of other goodies just not gold Jewelery.

Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum