Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA trip so far

2 posters

Go down

WA trip so far Empty WA trip so far

Post by goldmuss Thu 10 May 2012, 8:26 am

Hey guys,
ive been out west now for over 2 weeks. seen some great sights,animal and willd outback country , thought i was going to kick-a with the nuggets too, as got all these on the first day out north of laverton. did the sg test on the specimen and it went about 2g gold. nuggets are .8 and .3.WA trip so far Goldfromthepatch2012011
5 more big days out for zip Shocked . pretty disapointing. down in kal now so hopefully fortunes change. just got to keep swinging hey! any tips for down his area would be greatly appreciated
WA trip so far Goldfromthepatch2012010
cheers
gm

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

WA trip so far Empty WA trip so far

Post by albo Thu 10 May 2012, 8:03 pm

Hi goldmuss, the only succesful place in my short stays around Kal , back in the dream time was with the great 2000 machine prospecting out east at bulong. bits scattered over a vast area. Dunno about the mining ,geo people running about lately, but worth a look especialy if your running the latest gear. cheers, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

WA trip so far Empty Re: WA trip so far

Post by goldmuss Sun 13 May 2012, 5:08 pm

thanks albo,
appreciate the info. looks like the area is all leased up, but i might get a 20a after a bit more research,
cheers
gm

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

WA trip so far Empty Wa trip so far

Post by albo Mon 14 May 2012, 8:37 pm

Yep give it a go mate, the 20 a is a good thing , but the waiting time for it to be approved could be not in your favour ( dunno). Having been the first to do a20 A & not making myself too popular (again)
in wa , i believe you need to bother if the ground is worth it. Reckon do a recky & if its quiet out there , just get in for your chop , i always say. very happy days, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

WA trip so far Empty Re: WA trip so far

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down