Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ??

3 posters

Go down

Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ?? Empty Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ??

Post by Guest Tue 10 Apr 2012, 4:01 pm

Not always Shocked

Dont say Friggit, just get stuck in and diggit Razz Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pete Cool wegr

Back to top Go down

Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ?? Empty Re: Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ??

Post by Someday Tue 10 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

That's pretty insane Pete! Two other possibility's goin on here, Your gold plating technique is a real winner, or the gold gods were full an didn't finish their noodles?

Awesome stuff mate.

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ?? Empty Re: Was that signal a bit of wire or nail ya just walked away from ??

Post by gcause Tue 10 Apr 2012, 6:58 pm

Gee now Pete has so much gold that he is putting his nuggets through a shredding machine to make it easier to store them lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:11 am

Spagigolda Razz the cheese is me Razz

Bet this has got yaz thinkin bout slithers, why did it need this ??????

C'mon guys n gals get sharp, ya like leavin gold do yaz Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:35 am

Looks more like Pete's nose hairs to me :rolf:

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:41 am

Nice wire Gold there Pete Cool
I pretty much learned my lesson to dig all those Double-hop signals early on. Got the sh#ts one morning and started chopping into the ground like a psyco backhoe on each target. There were lots of little nuggs on these diggings but a heap of Nails and boot tacks. Was about to walk away from a singer of a double-hop target,but chopped it out in a few hits. Picked up a lump of clay and hanging out the side was half of an inch long skinny nugg that went 1.8 grams. Kinda like a golden matchstick. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:31 am

looks good pete
i learnt to dig every target there was a nugget and in about half a foot radius there was 2 signals a bit of wire and a nail lol Very Happy

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down