Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer

+11
goldpan
gcause
Panther
big chop
tricky
boobook
the speciman
Bignuggs
Someday
shorty
Zap
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer Empty prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

you certainly want to take everyday as a winner.
6 months ago we are in the bush enjoying what we like best then u turn around and hes being zapped with full on Chemo and Radiation.

his days of prospecting have certainly come to a halt but u never ever give up...

his experience is held in high regard with those that know him personally yet he never had the patience to join any forums that I know of at least.

U certainly never ever crossed my mate coz he would have blown u away with with the 38 smith and western sittin beside him in his car,--When I first seen it beside him I thought my day was up --but all good...I'm still here...

So you people out there that reckon u have got it hard spare a thought...I reckon me mate will swap positions any time..

Time for a bit of reflection and appreciate how lucky we really are..

Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer Empty Re: prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer

Post by Zap Wed 28 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

Too much of it around mate, hope he can beat the f@#cker !! Good luck & best wishes to him.

Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer Empty Re: prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer

Post by shorty Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:02 pm

I can relate to what he is going through, just over three years ago I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. I was fortunate enough be one of the lucky ones it was found early enough to be operable, eight and a half hours on the operating table came out of hospital 20 kg lighter, six months of chemo then another six weeks of chemo and radiation, did I feel good that year! My oncologist now considers me cancer free, what helped me was having a positive attitude and the most supportive friends any one could ask for. I wish your friend all the best and tell him to remain positive.
Regards Chris
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:13 pm

Congrats Shorty for beating it, it can be done, goodonya !! kwdf kwdf
Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm

It's an iffy world out there.
One thing for sure, Only the good die young!
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 9:32 pm

Yeah Ray lifes to short mate, hope the poor bugger beats it and keeps on swingin.

And while we're on it, watch ya bloody diets too, them pies n bacon sanga's taste good but get ya cholesterol
checked before ya ticker stops like mine did last year, bloody lucky i'm only 2klm from me hospital
or i woulda been rooted like a labor leader.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Wed 28 Mar 2012, 9:50 pm

Was pretty careless and lost my brother 3 years ago! He drank F'all smocked F'all yet the big C got the better of him!

So what's the moral to the story? There isn't one!

I'll go with Bob Dylan, for any person dies, their are new people born!

Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:13 pm

I'm with you Someday !!! Sittin here with a fag and some refreshing "Fresh Dry White" aged 53 and feel pretty good Very Happy Gonna find some gold at Easter and that makes me feel even better :!: :!:
My wife died at 39 and she was an Angel, didn't drink much, never smoked, kept fit, so I reckon when your numbers up it's time to go ! F@#k all the bullsh!t ( raising taxes on smokes, booze etc just a money rort) Keep the chemicals out of our food & water !! That's what's killing everyone !!
Used to sell chemicals about 20 yrs ago, now they are all banned !! Check out what chemicals they still use to grow a potato or an orange. A truck spilt some a while back and they evacuated the whole suburb. No F#@cking wonder we're all dying !!
IMO,
Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:19 pm

Just another nudge to say we should all get out in the bush and be doing what you love right now. You're under the ground a long time.
Hope your friend's outcome is a positive one Ray lwkgthgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:26 pm

I believe the good lady of one of our members is doing a funny run in support of womens Breast Cancer and I urge everyone to support it. You don't have to, we don't pressure anyone.
It doesn't really matter where the cancer hits, men or women, it's a disease that needs money for research to beat the fu*ker.
A few dollars won't hurt anyone.

Thanks Guys

Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the speciman Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:31 pm

condolences to ya friend mate lifes too short
good scratchin
cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:36 pm

Without getting morbid with this subject, I've lost 3 members of my family because of cancer. Dig deep, get ya money out, donate it to the cancer charity of ya choice.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:31 pm

Just for the record if I ever have a few spare bucks I give it to "Silver Chain".
Only people that really helped when the going got tough !! IMO a lot of the other charities just line the pockets of the CEO's & get free piss at their functions 😢
Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:41 pm

Good point Zap, they helped my old man when he lost the plot.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Thu 29 Mar 2012, 5:16 am

Oneday.
I also sure hope your mate gets a little while longer on the planet, its a shitole situation he would be going through.
Having said that, also without too much suffering.
A good mate of mine, shearer and tough as nails suffered terribly near the end because he refused the morphine. "Never had drugs in me life mate, so just give us a fuckin rum"

Our last years trip was cut short when Chris discovered a small "lump", not much to start with but improving on a daily basis.
Her local doc. took a small biopsy, "squamous cell carcinoma", starts on the skin then goes looking inward for a an organ to lodge onto. (a bit like a melonoma but where the sun dont shine)
Result, off to Sydney to a gyno/oncologist, Christmas and NY in the RNSH, removal of surface, deep tissue, lymph nodes and other bits and pieces. Its one of the rarer cancers, only about 80/yr. diagnosed

The Oncologist thinks now a better than 75% chance of lasting 5yrs., so "go and do some living" and come see me in 6 months.
It hangs over your head though.

So now Cancer Research is added to the RFDS for any spare cash donations.
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by tricky Thu 29 Mar 2012, 5:40 am

shorty. i think i need to have a yarn to you as i have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have had numerous tests over the last month. last week i was told by the surgeon that it is inoperable and this week i was told by the oncolagist after another barrage of tests that it is operable. i now have to wait for the surgeon who is on hollidays to return as his colleagues wont do the operation without him scratch . i am also recovering from a heart attack 7 months ago. in the meantime i have taken up hunting fot the chinaman i have upset to get him back onside Rolling Eyes

tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Thu 29 Mar 2012, 6:33 am

tricky wrote:shorty. i think i need to have a yarn to you as i have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have had numerous tests over the last month. last week i was told by the surgeon that it is inoperable and this week i was told by the oncolagist after another barrage of tests that it is operable. i now have to wait for the surgeon who is on hollidays to return as his colleagues wont do the operation without him scratch . i am also recovering from a heart attack 7 months ago. in the meantime i have taken up hunting fot the chinaman i have upset to get him back onside Rolling Eyes

jesus tricky i'm sorry to hear about that mate i hope you can beat it mate and get out bush.I know of so meany cases like that the doctors on holidays Rolling Eyes.
there is really to much of this isn't there best wishes to your mate as well ray hope he can once again be swinging out in the bush.shorty good onya mate for beating this terrible crap,and best wishes to anyone out there who has a life threating illness beat the thing once and for all.

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu 29 Mar 2012, 6:50 am

Thats a hard one to cope with but if he has a computer he can do his own research on recovered cancer patients who have used Bloodroot Tablets. (Black Salve) Also goes under another name. The tablets are for internal use and ointment for external Malanomas etc. Man, does it work!. I had 3 on my arm and wasn't aware just how bad they were until I applied it. Totally gone and permanent. I am not going to argue about this or comment further as it is up to the individual but I know that I would never go through chemo nor have a malanoma removed by a surgeon.
There is an interesting story about a woman who was to go in for surgery to get her nose removed (with photos) She decided at the last minute to use salve. It killed the cancer and now her nose has completely restored by itself. She didn't have much nose left at the time. It is illegal to sell the mentioned items for human consumption but it is available for animals and dosage is the same. I might add that bloodroot ONLY attacks cancerous tissue and healthy tissue remains untouched.

Do your own research.
P.

Back to top Go down

Post by gcause Sat 31 Mar 2012, 6:29 am

Hey oneday hope your mate pulls through, I lost 4 family members to cancer and had one removed myself so I know what he and his family must be going through.

Life is to short, treat everyday as if it is your last, it really makes you appreciate what you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldpan Wed 09 May 2012, 10:32 pm

just a thought ....and sad to hear the story of course,but.....THC oil is gaining the attention of scientists and docters worldwide as THC binds with cancer cells and kills them.
dont take my word for it though,do some research.

goldpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 May 2012, 5:24 am

Hi goldpan

Lost another mate up here last weekend-Steve BONES Preston. Karratha climate is not evident to a healthy lifestyle.

A great guy, couple of months ago you would have sworn that he was right to go back to work.

Unfortunately he's not managed to find work on this earth and left us in peace.

Me prospecting mate is still hangin in there but its certainly an uphill struggle but he keeps climbing that mountain ever so slowly--will tell him about THC oil--certainly got nothin to loose..

Regards

oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan WA Thu 10 May 2012, 6:08 pm

Hey Panther.

I discovered Black salve a while back. Haven't needed it
myself (yet) but put a couple of other people onto
it with good results.

Alan

Alan WA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 10 May 2012, 8:30 pm

It's never nice to hear of a family member or mate who has it, is fighting it or was taken by it. There are alternative therapies and you have to try everything.
Can I urge everyone to spare a few dollars to the cancer research unit of their choice. Every dollar counts in the fight.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

prospector havin a hard time tryin to beat cancer Empty prospector havin a hard time to beat cancer

Post by albo Thu 10 May 2012, 10:22 pm

Hey bud , sorry about your mate getting cancer, but the bit you added about the smith & wesson & you were threatened etc. Il be confronting , dont you reckon thats all a bit over the top.Its common probly in the US but why was the need for it here in aus prospecting. Dont get it. albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 10 May 2012, 10:38 pm

There are times we say things we shouldn't have said and when you think back on what you have written, maybe you regret it, maybe not. It's history, and no apologies will wipe out the written word. Does it really matter in the scheme of life, I think not.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next