Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General is in trouble again seems he beat up someone pretty badly

+2
Gold Diver
rocklobster
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The General is in trouble again seems he beat up someone pretty badly Empty Re: The General is in trouble again seems he beat up someone pretty badly

Post by Gold Diver Tue 28 Oct 2014, 11:37 pm

Last youtube post was a little colourful?
Comments below his video were also quite specific.

Gold Diver

Back to top Go down

The General is in trouble again seems he beat up someone pretty badly Empty Re: The General is in trouble again seems he beat up someone pretty badly

Post by Bignuggs Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:19 am

He deserves everything he gets and I hope he cops a hiding. He's a foul mouthed little rsole and he got banned from this forum for life.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:46 am

hes a passionate fella and everyone to their own.

as we stated befor this is a gold prospecting forum and that's were we want to focus.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:12 am

From all reports the General can aim up, I see he listed a few people from another forum that he said have slandered him in the past.
I hope they carry their Mike Tyson branded keyboards with them whilst out detecting just in case they ever cross his path Laughing
I firmly believe you should never say anything on a forum you aren't willing to say to someone's face.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Banjo Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:51 pm

True

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Thu 30 Oct 2014, 11:51 pm

About a year ago I stumbled onto the general at a patch he was working. There was no craziness from him that day, he came across a fairly decent fella. He is definitely passionate about things and that gets a lot of people offside at the best of times.
good luck general sounds like you might need it.

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:45 am

ar well we can all go a little wide sometimes , its getting warm out there & I m in the Pilbara & its crackin 43 deg already at work & my tolerance for Dkheads has reached zilch already . Anyway all im saying is a bit of heat , dehydration , hangover , a third party annoying dhead on the side ..... well theres always a recipe for a disaster Laughing .....i don't know about his beaf , anyway its that time off the year , be kind to each other .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Fri 07 Nov 2014, 11:47 am

Yes the heat sure does get people agitated, I remember back to my bouncing days one of the pubs had a niteclub section upstairs, the owners were trying to sell the place and not wanting to spend money, so it was summer and the air con was STUFFED, it would often be a simple case of someone bumping into someone else and it was on, you could always get a feel for the mood of the crowd by just watching and you soon worked out if you were in for a busy or quiet night.
So when the air con was fixed it didn't matter if it was summer or winter I used to have the air con cranking and would often get girl's coming over whinging how cold it was Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down