Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Quiet in our Forum

5 posters

Go down

It's Quiet in our Forum Empty It's Quiet in our Forum

Post by Bignuggs Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:17 pm

Seems things are quiet all around. I get the feeling people are getting a bit toey and ready to go get it. :bounce:
The weather is unpredictable but definitely getting cooler, getting colder at nights where I am. Might be time for fluffy slippers Razz
Get ya gear ready, batteries charged, booze in the fridge or esky, tins of baked beans (no sissy stuff please) and at least one bog roll Embarassed
Vehicle ready to charge up the road (don't forget to put fuel in it) and close the front door on ya way out.
See ya when you get back, and show us the pics.
GO GET IT

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

It's Quiet in our Forum Empty Re: It's Quiet in our Forum

Post by Guest Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:58 pm

hope to see a lot of great finds posted with some vids when use guys are getting out...
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:58 am

Its like ..... (last Dec.) .... have to put those new shocks on the van before the new year.......(Feb.)........ wish the weather would clear up so I can get those shocks on the van........(early March)........ were leaving in 4 weeks.... jeeeze, still got to put the shocks on the van....... (today) after nearly 4 days of struggle the shocks are installed. :bounce:
Bloody massive coils, cupped top and bottom with the shocks located inside them.....Grrrrrrr. affraid
So now its sort out the gear, pack the truck (which will take a few goes) then the van (I limit myself to the beer, wine and port in this department) and its WA here we come cheers cheers
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmuss Fri 23 Mar 2012, 5:51 am

I think everyone is getting setup for sure, i have been. also theres been a fair bit of dodgy weather about so maybe keepin people in short term.

im off in a month too, cant wait to get out west for the first time! Laughing :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

It's Quiet in our Forum Empty It's quiet inour forum

Post by goldnan Fri 23 Mar 2012, 6:46 am

Make sure you do pack fluffy slippers, cause it is cold here too. Got the little fan heater on in the mornings and night. Days are starting to warm up a little.

goldnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Fri 23 Mar 2012, 7:20 am

Yep the landys down at brunswick geting a full going over, solar pannel ready to mount and led lights to wire on the weekend and we are all good to go for the season. :bounce: :bounce:

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

I cant see myself getting out too much but life goes on--all the best to everyone and take plenty of pics as Pete really wants to get this forums gallery fully charged... lol!

If u have a story to tell let us know--dont need to know where everyone is --I already know-- jhgigfif

ktown might be a bit more friendly this year due to the completion of the Pluto gas plant.

If anyone is up here dont forget to call in: Friday arvo is the best time to enjoy a bbq and after 5pm any day to have a chat and a beer.

Dont forget your 20a forms..

Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down