Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check out ;---Northern Star Resources

2 posters

Go down

check out ;---Northern Star Resources Empty check out ;---Northern Star Resources

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:06 pm

now thats what I call serious drill results

Bet ya anything that there might be a bit of alluvial lying there somewhere in the Ashburton.. Very Happy

wonder if they want a truck driver? check out ;---Northern Star Resources 2225825816

Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

check out ;---Northern Star Resources Empty Re: check out ;---Northern Star Resources

Post by Bignuggs Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

There was no link. What am I supposed to be looking at ?
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

check out ;---Northern Star Resources Empty Re: check out ;---Northern Star Resources

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:35 pm

sorry mate --not computer savy--type in northern star resources and check out the drill results..

Regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

The results include 1m at 3390gpt gold (3.4kg/t) and bigger, keep in mind these results are nearly 1/2klm deep.

check out ;---Northern Star Resources Untitl19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:11 pm

That's pretty impressive, interesting that the share price didn't spike thru the roof :?: Gotta work out the costs of getting it out and if its just a salty. lol!
Like the good old days Very Happy
You blokes looking at grams/tonne should compare this to give u a better idea.
Nice result at about 1/2 mtr that u guys could pick up. :)
Cheers Zap.

Attachments
check out ;---Northern Star Resources Attachment
Paulsens WA.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 11 times
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Mar 2012, 6:35 am

at 800mm they must have drilled through a 12kg nugget..
I think my mod 4500 would have had something to say.

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 11 Mar 2012, 2:04 pm

I had a look at their website. Impressive results but a bit hard to believe Suspect it would be the find of the century if it is true.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down