Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV star dies--gold rush--

2 posters

Go down

TV star dies--gold rush-- Empty TV star dies--gold rush--

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jul 2014, 1:27 pm

read a report that DAVE HARNESS has died at the age of 57 he was divorced with a son and daughter.

he had serious back problems and an addiction to pain killers all due to a bad car accident.

All the best to the family RIP dave.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

TV star dies--gold rush-- Empty Re: TV star dies--gold rush--

Post by koeh Tue 08 Jul 2014, 8:48 pm

Do ya mean James harness, the bloke who had the pill addiction on the first series,

koeh

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Wed 09 Jul 2014, 2:27 am

Twas one of Todd Hoffmans mates...

James Harness. The 'Gold Rush' Season 1 & 2 Plant Mechanic who was addicted to Back Pain medication Morphine after a major car accident earlier in his life who got sacked by the Hoffmans for lack of commitment to their gold operation after putting in a major effort in Season 1.
A shame he got treated the way he did by the Hoffmans in the end. I reckon he got a bit of a raw deal too which didn't help his situation.

At least he can plough up them streets of gold in heaven now, more gold the Hoffmans will ever find on the Discovery Channel., he was one of my favourite characters in the show and showed a lot of guts before the glory.

click here for link to read one of the reports.
Gold Rush Mechanic Dies

Old Jack Hoffman the 400 Excavator Operator also struggles with the same addiction...
I think OneDay just got confused with another of Todd Hoffman's mates, Dozer driver Civil Engineer - Dave Turin.
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down