Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuel.....

3 posters

Go down

Fuel..... Empty Fuel.....

Post by Viper Sat 03 Dec 2022, 1:56 pm

Have a Landcruiser ute..... a 44 and 3/4 of a front tank .... over $650.00 thankyou very much.... In CUE.

Oh well back to the horse and cart...

When and if those electric motor cars get up this way I cannot see it being much different after having a meal and a few coffees waiting for the bastard to charge up.

Its all about some one making big bucks out of something you cannot do without... the government are gutless flogs....
Viper
Viper

BigMac666 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fuel..... Empty Re: Fuel.....

Post by Flouro Mon 05 Dec 2022, 7:46 am

Hi Viper,

At this rate the petrol stations will not be able to run there diesel generators to charge the friggin batteries

Reminds me of Russian Jack....out with the wheelbarrow and bare feet

Ron

Flouro

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hippyty Mon 05 Dec 2022, 11:12 pm

I normally drive straight thought magnet and fuel up in cue truck depot, but last time I was up that way it was 10c a litre cheaper in magnet and now you need a app in cue to pay for fuel, and a Bp card in meeka
hippyty
hippyty

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Tue 06 Dec 2022, 4:52 pm

hippyty wrote:I normally drive straight thought magnet and fuel up in cue truck depot, but last time I was up that way it was 10c a litre cheaper in magnet and now you need a app in cue to pay for fuel, and a Bp card in meeka

Hi Hippyty,

Sherri says last time we used the Cue truck depot they gave her a choice to use the app or just use the card

I reckon you would be able to trade some of your yum yum cheeses you sell for diesel !!!!

I'll have to start mass production of my home brew bourbon to trade

Looked into making my own bio diesel a while back might have to revisit it if these prices keep up

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Wed 07 Dec 2022, 4:17 pm

I stopped in that truck depot first... $2.45pl

I noticed the app thing but the card thingamajig is still there...

I can tell you its child proof as I could not get it to take my card any which way....

So I gos down to the roadhouse which I despise as its always ten deep then someone wants a coffee....

(That bloody coffee machine would be bullet ridden if I had my way..... )

But the good news (hardly) was that it was $2.40pl

Lucky we have BEER.... but thats getting like the price of fuel too.

Yes lets just let the japs buy the brewery demolish it and make it in South Australia.... What could go wrong

Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by hippyty Wed 07 Dec 2022, 8:06 pm

Hi Ron,
Good to hear from you mate, first trip out since the throat tickle and cough made its way here, I rolled into cue around 930pm woke the guard dog, it had a tap spot for credit cards, but couldn’t seem to find a way to use it, so stood there for 10 mins downloading the app and setting it up,
I was heading 50kms out off meeka, dropped a pin on the gps where I was planning on camping, 2 hours of moonlight driving what could be best be called a horse and cart track, I got to my pin just before 1am.
Spend 4 days there for $650 in fuel, found an old timers English pocket knife and his file and usual sinker material.
Miss the old catch up, but if it ever comes up again you can guarantee I’ll have plenty of cheese.
Say a g’day to Sherri for us and hope you both have a great Chrissy and new years
Ty

hippyty
hippyty

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Thu 08 Dec 2022, 2:41 pm

Hi All,

If it keeps going the way it is we'll all have to do home brew everything..like grow your own..definetly a wake up call

Ty,

It sure is getting harder to find, even when you find a patch its so friggin small...we've got a few more things to do around Cue/Meeka and then we will be looking further north

And yep, we miss those meet ups as well

Cheers Ron and Sherri

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by hippyty Thu 08 Dec 2022, 8:52 pm

Back in my concreting days I did a fair bit of work around
Cottesloe, I’m sure a fella on north st had a solar bio diesel contraption in his front yard the size of a small trailer with a sign advertising it.
Like they’re say in business, a dollar saved is a dollar earned!
Ty
hippyty
hippyty

rustyhooks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down