Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now

+5
AuHunter
Bignuggs
snapper
albo
Panther
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Empty Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:49 pm

The fuel stations are now putting it up a min of 20cents a litre from last weeks prices.......all due to the low aussie dollar which is now another added cost for miners in the west. An everyone else as well.

Back to top Go down

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Empty Re: Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now

Post by Panther Sun 07 Jul 2013, 9:03 pm

Might affect the Postie contractors badly Jim?
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Empty Re: Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 3:48 am

The Postie contractors will be right and make up for it if they are finding a bit of yellow on their holidays. Talk is another couple of interest rate cuts are coming and the aussie is on its way down to the low 80s by this time next year. ( maybe sooner ) 
Looks like fuel in the 150 to 180 bracket will be common place soon. Hope you have  bought a couple of barrels of aviation fuel for your toy. Does it run on a nitro mix???

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:02 am

All electric nowadays Jim and I don't have to drive far to fly it. Dirty nitro is a thing of the past for many now. I use LiPo batteries.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:28 am

Diesels hanging around $1.55- $1.65 in Ole Sydney Town ATM
98 Octane Unleaded is $1.68- $1.83 ,which I reckon we are being skinned off on:wtf: 

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 12 Jul 2013, 10:29 am

Onya Panther , il be checkin the Gophers out as well soon , 4wd , diff lock ,power charge up stations at Meeka , Newman etc I hope ... lots of bonuses with it Rolling Eyes , quiet stealth mode, the mandatory flag will have to go but.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:05 am

geez if I had to worry about fuel then I wouldn't go bush...

don't forget the raised suspension otherwise I would get stuck on the first rock and the first creek crossing for days...

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Empty Get 45 cents off a litre of fuel at woolworths petrol supplier when spending $200

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:39 pm

Seems they are having a bit of a fight with coles. So 45 cents off a litre of fuel when u buy $200 of groceries in one hit. I think you can get a max of 150 litres at 45 cents off which works out to a savings of $67.50. On a fill up. ( i do not think the deal will last more than a couple of weeks)  thats almost 2 cartons extra you can have of beer for nicks or anything else you wish to spend it on ie soap and bo spray.

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:30 am

Got a coles voucher the other week and got 16c off per litre, thought that was pretty good too,
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:29 pm

You can even buy $200 of grog at woolworths stores and still get the 45 cent discount per litre it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:18 pm

Not everyone is a big multi millionaire like you mate. Us long suffering hard workers that are underpaid for our long and hard working efforts will just have to struggle on as usual. Unlike the bushwarr ( is that how the french spell it) rich of  Karratha. Hell to fuel prices my next bush trip will be on a solar powered high lift- super strong suspension pushbike with trailer and caravan connected to it. ( should be one hell of a trip).

Last edited by jitteryjim on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 18 Jul 2013, 8:26 pm

Petrol ? Diesel ? who needs it.  I'm packing mine and walking  lol!  like hell I am  cheers 

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Me1110
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 1:02 pm

I went to woolworths today to do my friday shopping before heading out to Coolgardie and its 17 cents for $100 plus shopping/

You need to have a woolworths card and have spent over $200 dollars plus before to be offered the 45cents a litre discount. It is a computer generated offer only open to previous big spenders that have also a email account.

I saw it advertised on tv on a show and to be honest it is very missleading.
There are a couple of different woolworths offers  going at different price levels.

But the 45 cent one is for the priverlaged few that have spent 200 plus in one hit before and have a card and email address.Sorry for the confusion everyone.
I had to ring the reward scheme to get it right

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2013, 3:21 pm

Hey  Bignuggs

Love the big black plastic design makes it a home away from home. Put all your gear in it during the day and also use it as sleeping accomodation at night.

The old 1850s retro look is back in at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by AuHunter Fri 19 Jul 2013, 6:12 pm

oneday monday wrote:geez if I had to worry about fuel then I wouldn't go bush...

don't forget the raised suspension otherwise I would get stuck on the first rock and the first creek crossing for days...

regards
oneday

I refuse to let fuel prices worry me. Truth is I blow money left right and centre. Could be why I have none though.

AuHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:13 am

AuHunter  

I know the feeling as well money is just not going as far as it did in the good old days. Plus a  missus and two kids to look after and there is none left at the end of the week. An sometimes i am in debt............

Now just sit back on weekends and listen to the AFL and hope west coast eagles get a win...

Back to top Go down

Fill up the old diesel and Petrol Jerry cans as Petrol is going up 20cents a litres on top of what it is now Empty Now woolworths have a 20cent a litre discount when spending $100 till Sunday night.

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:19 am

I wonder if you get 4 cents a litre as well off for spending another $5 in the servo on something????

Still the saving is a good one espcially if you have to fill the jerry cans for a bush trip detecting for a week or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by AuHunter Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:34 pm

jitteryjim wrote:AuHunter  

I know the feeling as well money is just not going as far as it did in the good old days. Plus a  missus and two kids to look after and there is none left at the end of the week. An sometimes i am in debt............

Now just sit back on weekends and listen to the AFL and hope west coast eagles get a win...

That's no good mate. If I lived near you I'd swing past and pick you up and shout you some trips. If it made you feel better you could even start a tab. An I u to be paid later when you find the big nuggies. Ps. Be nicer to oneday Monday and he may swing past on one of his adventures.

AuHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by shorty Sat 20 Jul 2013, 3:10 pm

Paid $1.99 at Nanutarra the other day.Sad
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Sat 20 Jul 2013, 4:03 pm

Yeah Nanutarra roadhouse is notorious for being expensive Chris, got caught couple of times then always carried 2 jerry cans to get us through to the next fuel stop.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 20 Jul 2013, 4:51 pm

its been over 20 years since I was last up that way, did they ever open up Barradale again ? it was the stop everyone went too and they gave Nanutarra a miss.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:36 pm

Barridale is no more Bignuggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:40 pm

Thats a damn shame but thats the way it goes.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2013, 6:48 pm

Best to top up at Minilya and get through to Fortescue, you feel some sort of pleasure that you never spent at Nanutarra,and the Fortescue dont mind you using the c/pk showers if you ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:53 am

That first petrol station over the SA border into the Northern territory is about $2.30 at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next