Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ7000

+15
AussieAU
albo
johnf
steptoe
martinjsto
pilko
GoldCodger
Jonathan Porter
shane-o
Selfy
Moneybox
pilbarachad
cruiser1
mada
Chiv
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GPZ7000 - Page 2 Empty GPZ7000

Post by Chiv Thu 25 May 2017, 6:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Have been watching the GPZ slowly dropping in price second hand market, are they not as good as people think, maybe operator thinks they too hard to work with. Or is just showing us how hard time are getting for people.
GPZ 7000 minelab
$7,600.00 lilydale
Just for those who might be in the market for one was on GT. have not seen one cheaper than that yet all most brand new in the pics

Chiv

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 - Page 2 Empty Re: GPZ7000

Post by larry303 Sun 11 Jun 2017, 2:07 pm

Come on you blokes..back to gold reality.....33 bits to the gram...only armchair prospectors would be gullible enough to not only believe it but WANT a machine that could recover goldbulldust.........how much dust do you breathe in chasing these pseudo nugglets round in the dirt....your eye sight should be admired more than your supposed results....can you imagine ringing a gold buyer to breathlessly tell him you have 33 nugglets to sell him totalling... 1'whole' gram.....can you meet him somewhere there is no breeze or you may loose your 'loot'....

It's about as believable as JP setting up GPZ's so 60+ little old lady's, from Pasadena? can ""swing it all day"".....methinks he may be suffering premature speculation?......

Wakey wakey, hands off snakeys and get back to to gold reality....eh?.......Hoo Roo

larry303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 3:49 am

Really, 33 bits to the gram?, ok I would have to agree with larry303 that's almost as funny as the 60yr old lady that can swing a 7000 all day, well not quite, I have seen 50+ yr old men that struggle with the brick after a few hours, even all gussied up in a super harness.

Ok so where's all the promised "big deep gold" that the 7000 is supposed to be getting?, from what is being said at 33 nuggets per gram you would have to get something like 7,800 pieces just to break even.

Am I missing something

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Porter Mon 12 Jun 2017, 4:40 am

larry303 wrote:It's about as believable as JP setting up GPZ's so 60+ little old lady's, from Pasadena? can ""swing it all day"".....methinks he may be suffering premature speculation?......

Wakey wakey, hands off snakeys and get back to to gold reality....eh?.......Hoo Roo

There ya go Larry. As always your sexual innuendo is unsurpassed. GPZ7000 - Page 2 1424279845 Watch list for you me thinks. QK;

GPZ7000 - Page 2 17880713_1864668740440956_4233614214113740900_o

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Mon 12 Jun 2017, 7:26 am

My next door neighbour is 75 and he swings his GPZ ,all day without any hassle. But then, he has spent time to make sure he has it set up right. He is also finding more gold than he did with his 4500.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by larry303 Mon 12 Jun 2017, 12:16 pm

Thanks JP..how can I be sure she is not showing she found a big Zero....can't see the sun or her watch nor her birth certificate...how do I know she swung all day.......?...I'll take you at your word as usual....
....sheesh, she's carrying more gear than our brave soldiers do in Afghanistan.......however I do agree she sure looks gold happy....the smile we all get when we find a bit....and I don't mean 33 nugglets to the gram!...that's called a hernia in the making...! .....no sexual upyourendo in this comment mate...lmao.........Hoo Roo

larry303

Back to top Go down

Post by shane-o Mon 12 Jun 2017, 12:41 pm

Haha that's gold Larry, agree with both your comments, very funny yet true. I can barely swing my 5k for 3 hours straight let alone all day straight. And I'm half the age of a 60 year old!! How ever I'm normally knackered from all the digging not the swinging. I guess it depends how many targets you recover, I could swing all day if I only dug one nugget I reckon.
shane-o
shane-o

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Thu 06 Jul 2017, 5:25 pm

larry303 wrote:Come on you blokes..back to gold reality.....33 bits to the gram...only armchair prospectors would be gullible enough to not only believe it but WANT a machine that could recover goldbulldust.........how much dust do you breathe in chasing these pseudo nugglets round in the dirt....your eye sight should be admired more than your supposed results....can you imagine ringing a gold buyer to breathlessly tell him you have 33 nugglets to sell him totalling... 1'whole' gram.....can you meet him somewhere there is no breeze or you may loose your 'loot'....

It's about as believable as JP setting up GPZ's so 60+ little old lady's, from Pasadena? can ""swing it all day"".....methinks he may be suffering premature speculation?......

Just got back from another trip prospecting again with the ' z ' picking up .03`s.The mate with the 7k is a very good operator and constantly trying out the different settings on his machine.Maybe the disbelievers who are not capable of finding such small targets should be a bit more open minded and they too would see what this detector is capable of achieving.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by AuWanderer Sun 16 Jul 2017, 12:03 am

Still think the 5000/4500 with assortment of coils is the way to go, add the sdc 2300 and you pretty much have it covered without the hassle of settings of gpz 7...
AuWanderer
AuWanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2