Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand?

+9
Jack-Tar
larry303
Wedgetail
toad
gold n beer
Jonathan Porter
Young Simmo
Bignuggs
Tony Gold
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand? - Page 3 Empty Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand?

Post by Tony Gold Fri 09 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok folks I've done the home work, see all the views of a number sites and decided to go straight to the GPZ7000
Now the question, where is the best deal going at the moment? And will there be a Christmas special?
I have seen two second hand ones, one for $8500 and other for $8400 with a bit of extra kit.
How safe is it to get a second hand GPZ? I do have a serial number on one of them. Other says he has a receipt from dealer.
Advise and guidance is greatly appreciated.
I want to buy now to get use to it and learn the tricks before I head up outback way for a project around Sandstone for a few months,
So I will have spare time to hunt for gold then
Cheers
Tony
Tony Gold
Tony Gold

Back to top Go down

Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand?

Post by CrazyPete Wed 04 Jan 2017, 7:28 am

larry303 wrote:......you're not Crazy, Pete.......the 2300 is the most 'reliable' detector yet produced by Minelab.....and you don't have to be half paranoid to get the best out of it ..every time!....Hoo Roo

I wont Jump this thread but your dead right Larry  Wink  Cool

Back to the Topic.

I really feel for you guys n Gals who have, and are still gettin troubles with your 7000's.
Surely ML should have seen this coming, as they did with every other release to date  scratch
But in all my time i have never seen so much negativity on a release as what I'm seeing
and hearing about the 7000.

Sure, there's always teething problems with learning the in's n out's with any new model
released, but the 7000, just like the 3000 and the original 2200 will be a model i will skip.

Picked one up in the shop, felt its weight and balance, heard the BS since then and NO
i wont be gettin a 7000 Period.

As to "Finders Forum"
It's a rat pack for sure, but we need Rat Packs like FINDERS to balance out the BS  lol!

Happy scratchin
Pete
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best deal on. Minelab GPZ7000 or secondhand?

Post by albo Wed 04 Jan 2017, 8:55 am

Yep funny buggers , self praise is no recomendation the old saying goes
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3