Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access to a "pending Lease" ?

+2
Bignuggs
Scrubby
6 posters

Go down

Access to a "pending Lease" ? Empty Access to a "pending Lease" ?

Post by Scrubby Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:45 pm

G`day All,
A question from a not so wise man from the East. LOL
Am I allowed to travel across a "Live Tenement" to gain access to a "Pending Tenement" ?
Thanks,
Scrubby.

Scrubby

Back to top Go down

Access to a "pending Lease" ? Empty Re: Access to a "pending Lease" ?

Post by Bignuggs Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:39 pm

Yes you can. Just remember not to charge thru any areas that are being actively worked.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Fri 18 Mar 2016, 5:49 pm

Your miners right allows you to do this within reason of course.

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by the speciman Fri 15 Apr 2016, 8:50 pm

only if the people with the "live tenement'
dont have guns.

cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 15 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm

There has been lots of reports thru the years of lease holders taking action like shooting out tyres etc.
I've yet to run into one of them and I don't really think it goes down well if we try to scare people.
There might be some crazy or insane people out in the goldfields but the good people outnumber them.
So enough of that please.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2016, 5:43 am

Bignuggs wrote:There has been lots of reports thru the years of lease holders taking action like shooting out tyres etc.
I've yet to run into one of them and I don't really think it goes down well if we try to scare people.
There might be some crazy or insane people out in the goldfields but the good people outnumber them.
So enough of that please.

There are still people about that are capable of this sort of thing so care should be taken in some areas, the obvious thing to do if you are concerned is if you can find out who the lease holder is that has the lease you intend to cross is to get in touch with them and let them know of your intentions, most of them only get the sh#ts when they catch you and they have not been informed, the same goes with pastoral lease holders.

If they know you are not messing about on their lease most of them couldn't care less, and will thank you for letting them know, the provisions of your miners right allows you to cross a lease as long as you are not prospecting on it, but you need to use common sense by avoiding workings and the like so that they know you have no intentions of interfering with anything and are just moving on through.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by mulgadansa Sat 16 Apr 2016, 8:11 am

Gday troops
Had an interesting experience on thursday. Heading out to Burnakura ,Quinns via Reedy along the old Culculli rd. Bewdy , it's  finally been graded. Only trouble was the road ended at a new T junction at Reedy. Metals Ex have cranked up the Jack Ryan pit and the joint is again a full blown minesite. Follow the big sign to the office and get gauked at by the passing mine vehicles with all the lights etc. Spoke with the Ops Manager there, he was pretty good and pointed me in the direction of Burnakura.
Cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Sun 17 Apr 2016, 5:58 pm

Yup, doesn't hurt to call into the site, lotta times they'll even give ya permission and offer a coldie too..
As to the cockies call em 3 times n leave a message of date and time of being on the ground and jobs done within the mining act criteria..
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down