Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and the price is $-----

+9
Bignuggs
Nosralt
hoolahoopa
martinjsto
Jonathan Porter
Wedgetail
toad
Ttrash
Banjo
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

and the price is $----- Empty and the price is $-----

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm

the price has been released to dealers so when everything is cochier u all will be informed quick smart.

for those that want to trade in their 5k I would resist the temptation if u can..there are some ridiculous below cost prices being taken for what ever reason --I cant fathom.

The gold will still be out there so don't get too flusted. There r a lot of fossickers out there what want to upgrade and this will b a target market due to their financial restraint..

I think one major benefit from this new top of the range machine will be its simplicity from the info that has been circulated..

I'm sure JP will enlighten everyone on the gold he picked up and how deep etc etc.and yes we all expect a new video of his exploits out in the bush.

when I get them I will let those that want to take it for a test drive, of the weekend we are going out and everyone is welcome.
As I said prior in another post I have ear marked a couple of areas that I done well on and now have been flogged to death with the 45 and the 5k..

so be patient all will be revealed.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

and the price is $----- Empty Re: and the price is $-----

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:47 pm

i wonder how long that will last, not all dealers will be able to resist blabbing the price or swear a good mate to secrecy if he tells him in confidence.

So out with it Ray Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:49 pm

u wont find them in the 2 buck shop.. lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

might have to become a dealer in the future just so i can buy at wholesale and save a few quid by the look of it Very Happy

well if you aren't going to tell us, somebody get JP in here so we can harass him like the some of the other forums Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:17 pm

why don't u get that swimming pool assembled so some of us Mexicans can come around and enjoy it.

Geez I feel sorry for yah mrs... lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:23 pm

fired the dingy up today --going out sunday for a feed of blue manner crabs--hopefully they r still out and about.

too deep for the detector.. lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:25 pm

Why would you want to drive 220k's and sit in my 18 x 9 ft pool when you have the Leisureplex to enjoy, least the Karratha council is smart enough to cover it unlike the dumbarses up here, bit like the big dollar skate park they just built, from what i can see so far no shade for that also.

Anyway stop trying to change the subject and tell us the price already.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:37 pm

$_ _ _ _ _
Ttrash
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

so I take it u and terry don't like blue mannas..no problem more to pass around to the troops in ktown.

regards
oneday

p
s

theres at least 5 zeros an 2 of them are cents... lol! lol! lol! affraid

were did u say that secret spot of yours was?? yeah right..

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

Nosralt is a man of mystery, i'm about to try and stir him up soon about his movements for tomorrow, oh and it isn't my secret spot it is Terry's, it's not up to me to divulge so i guess i am still in the good books for a good price kwdf

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm

$7,750 for base package. Almost $9k with the extra coil. Am I close?
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm

So, the price can only be 0000.02! Two cents! I'll take a gross, please.

Ray,

Did you have a think about that deal I offered you? A 7000 for ten years of free sex?

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Porter Sat 07 Feb 2015, 3:53 pm

I'm running for the hills once this thing comes out... the Pilbara hills. :-)

JP

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:02 pm

Jonathan Porter wrote:I'm running for the hills once this thing comes out... the Pilbara hills. :-)

JP

Well looks who turns up to let the cat out of the bag on the price, it was either divine intervention or did Ray call you up on the flashing red JP phone to do his dirty work because he has gone crabbing and left us all in turmoil Laughing

geez Wedgetail affraid Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Porter Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

Ray's been stalking me dropping in and out of the forum keeping up on all the latest excitement. Its hard sitting on the fence on this one..... but that's the rules, so here I am sadly lurking away. What a Face

JP

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

It's a little more relaxed over here too, the eastern staters are an uptight bunch and have really got their undies in a twist over this new detector Very Happy

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:23 pm

JP trust me mate u have got it easy--I set a fridge up with our afternoon refreshments so when we finally sit down for the arvo drink we don't have to walk too far to refresh...well bugger me dead the rat bags from the North are  travelling 2&half hours just to torment me and then they drink our refreshment--Hann 3.5 super dry ---eat my biltong made from a 2000 year old secret recipe and what ever else they can scab out of me.... lol! lol! but to no avail--I have to restock the fridge to settle the troops.

Darren u r trying real hard to keep that secret spot hidden....its about time u popped the question to that lovely girlfriend of yours befor someone else does.. lol!

Sorry Les--Not into gay sex--otherwise if u were a chick in yah 30's then I might consider it---nahh on the otherhand the current piece of skirt that hangs around me is worth too much money.

god I don't no were this is all leading but crabbing is starting too look good.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 4:49 pm

the crack a tinnie club of Ktown sort off ready to go..
and the price is $----- IMG_1577_zpsiursv07g

I can taste the blueys now..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sat 07 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

Turn it up, I brought you a banana down the other day and i was thinking i am getting a bit thirsty so i might take you up on a previous offer of a nice ice cold soft drink and you had nothing in there except hot stubbies Shocked

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 5:24 pm

u idiot --u didn't look hard enough..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sat 07 Feb 2015, 5:29 pm

gees if the crabs are running thats worth the trip up Ray I have not seen one yet. Sad mates been a bit slack and you just cannot beat the blue mannor sweet meat.
yes JP has cop a bit of a hard time on the "other" forum, a lot more patients on this side of the fence mate, were not called Wait Awhile for nuthing. lol! time will tell all and I feel for ya, having to sit on something when your dying to tell all.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash Sat 07 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm

I will say about $ 11,850
Ttrash
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Sat 07 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm

I don't know why you would even start a post like this. Trying to big note or what?

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

coz I can--and I don't know why u had a go--further it keeps the mrs of my back.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Sat 07 Feb 2015, 6:47 pm

Ray,

There's always one in a packet isn't there Rolling Eyes That means we now have three on this forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Laughing There's me 'n there's,,,,,,,,,,

BTW - there will be nothing "gay" about that sex in the deal. It'll be 'orrible !

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next