Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to Tom Price

3 posters

Go down

new to Tom Price Empty new to Tom Price

Post by Browney Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:25 am

Hi all just joined the forum which I found to be very interesting, been detecting for about 10 years around the golden triangle and used to do the tours at coiltek Maryborough, have recently moved to Tom Price for work and wondering if anyone out there could lend a bit of knowledge on the area and where to start for a bit of scratching or if anyone in Tom Price was interested in going out, if you would like to contact me--PM--me--- cheers
browneyNew Poster
New Poster

Number of posts:  2

Browney

Back to top Go down

new to Tom Price Empty Re: new to Tom Price

Post by Guest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:19 am

welcome Browney--for your safety I have deleted your number--Members can PM u if they are interested in having a swing--the PM button is on the right hand side of your message under your avatar.

this will appear as a message when u open up on the forum page as 1 message--click on the message bar and its all yours.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:29 am

hi browney welcome aboard. the search feature is very helpful for info on areas. not a lot on tom price but. out east 35 odd km is the milli milli mine at mt bruce, seen reports of alluvial gold there. that all i know of the area and havnt been there myself.
good luck
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Browney Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:47 am

thanks martinjsto have heard about milli milli will have a look

Browney

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm

Heya Browney
Lived in Paraburdoo mid eighties, had a Garret A2B Groundhog
A mate that had P/doo gemstones took me to Milli Milli and within 5 mins under a bush I got a 5 grmr
Never got the chance to get back there and I don't know what it is like now
My theory is, if there was Gold there, no matter how flogged, no one gets it all haha!
Welcome to the forum and good luck mate!

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 7:43 pm

browney--I have a mate in your neck of the woods and I will find his mobile number and PM u it..

since Milly Milly went up in smoke a lot of Indians have headed back to that neck of the woods and hes keen as mustard to swing a machine.

he will be calling back into the workshop coz he ordered a headphone adapter for his 2300 and I finally have them in stock..his name is Eddy..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down