Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another 2.32%

+2
CrazyPete
rocklobster
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another  2.32%  Empty Re: Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another 2.32%

Post by CrazyPete Fri 31 Oct 2014, 6:15 am

affraid Evil or Very Mad Bloody hell Ray, stop floodin the market
with all ya gold Razz Razz Razz Razz

pete Cool lol! Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another  2.32%  2225825816
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another  2.32%  Empty Re: Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another 2.32%

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 6:31 am

geez Pete,
if I ever get a chance to get out there and find anything worthwhile then I'll book a date with the mint..until then there have been some nice catches over WA this season.

at least the aussie dollar is doing us good.

maybe a time to buy and sell some gold ...

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Fri 31 Oct 2014, 7:32 am

As I have been telling everybody[those who would listen] this going to end badly,you can,t just print money for wealth,like the central banks have been doing,so how long this is going to last,nobody knows,but it will end badly.
Read what Alan Greenspan says

http://www.zerohedge.com/print/496433

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 31 Oct 2014, 5:35 pm

http://www.detectingwestaustraliangold.com/t4716-gold-price

Now the story goes that Jim Rickards was a finance defense analyst with the CIA. His job was to protect the USA from being attacked economically. Apparently the USA had some success with this strategy by watching the stockmarket and the movement of money and it also helped to target terrorist organizations.
So conspiracy and manipulation of the markets raises it ugly head. Is it true ??? I don't know, but Kitco interviewed the man.
There are quite a few interview clips on youtube. There is a particular clip (can't remember which one) but at about the 22/23 minute mark you will be hear a prediction based on the last 130 years of market "depressions" which may be worth taking note of.
so from what I'm seeing, when gold is down, it's good for the world stockmarkets and economies. If it goes up, then look out especially if you are relying on shares or whatever for your retirement income. Now why do I say that ? well it's like this. when gold goes up my superannuation balance goes down but since the gold price has gone down my super balance has gone up quite nicely, so I currently like a low gold price.
while we all like gold and hopefully a high price, there is more to think about.
Just my opinion.

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Fri 31 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm

This happened in 2007 gold fell first,and it hit fan,the world is in a big mess.

They will look after your money for zero.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-30/wrath-draghi-first-german-bank-hits-savers-negative-interest-rate

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 6:58 pm

mate to tell u the truth I don't give a rats coz u never know what is going to happen tomorrow let alone in 10years time.

maybe we should fire up the veggie patch and get the steam engine out again and look out..

so I cant see the point in worrying about the price of gold going to desperate levels too much coz as sure as the sun rises the dam thing will rebound.

maybe a lot of people will find themselves out of work due to mine shutdowns etc but u would have to b a right dill if u think everything will b OK.

Isnt it that time of the year when the big companies do a clean out of staff?

anyway b good and cover your bank balance.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Mon 03 Nov 2014, 5:57 am

I think it is time to worry about the future.
One point that no one is discussing is,the banking system if it fails like it nearly did in 2007,how will every day life function.and the system is in a worse state today.
Now today a great percentage of people use credit cards for everyday life,if that stops for a short time,just think about it,one word "CHAOS"
So a little bit cash on hand is not a bad idea.
One should look at the "Fractional Banking" system and how it works,and it evident that we live in a fraud.
Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 6:56 am

nah mate still got the Rollas. Most guys prospecting utes are worth more than my rollas, and being rich isn't in my portfolio as yet but working hard on it however running out of time fast.

I think that most fossickers that get out now and then would have a few bob tucked away...I remember a mate of mine use to put $100 notes down the end of his shotgun--the mrs hated guns so his doe was safe.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 7:39 am

AT $1300 gold is still worthwile to go on the hunt...its companies that forward sell in US$ that feel the pinch.

but most companies lock in the price 6-12months in advance so they arent to bad of.

say the price goes down to $900 I bet that that wouldnt stop the hoards crossing the boarder looking for their treasure. u just have to weigh up the total cost with fuel rising etc.

even at $200 an once i would still go looking.--i wouldnt sell to much---but the fun is in the chase.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot Mon 03 Nov 2014, 9:24 am

oneday wrote:AT $1300 gold is still worthwile to go on the hunt...its companies that forward sell in US$ that feel the pinch.

but most companies lock in the price 6-12months in advance so they arent to bad of.

say the price goes down to $900 I bet that that wouldnt stop the hoards crossing the boarder looking for their treasure. u just have to weigh up the total cost with fuel rising etc.

even at $200 an once i would still go looking.--i wouldnt sell to much---but the fun is in the chase.

regards
oneday

Never a truer word written gpost

Regards Matelot pirat

matelot

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:06 am

yep keep finding it but sit on it if possible, all will turn around if you can wait and 2k+ an oz will be the reward. I feel for the fellas that need to sell to keep going, it hurts them a lot more than us sitting at home with an income going on leisurely trips every now and again trying to score a free holiday or "to pay for the machine".
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 5:16 am

see the gold price hit $1440 might be time to sit back a while to see how much up side there really is..

2 weeks ago it was $1320 with no were to go..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot Thu 04 Dec 2014, 9:17 am

The Gold Price is certainly heading in the right direction. Not yet the time to sell.....for me.   wegr

Regards Matelot :  pirat

Ooops it just dropped $4:00. Gold 1170.60 USA now pre market usa down another  2.32%  4066623196

matelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down