Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness

2 posters

Go down

solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness Empty solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 9:46 pm

Plus it makes the camp site feel like Xmas every night or a wonderful fairy wonder land out in the never never.....

Back to top Go down

solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness Empty Re: solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness

Post by Guest Tue 05 Nov 2013, 5:09 am

jitteryjim wrote:Plus it makes the camp site feel like Xmas every night or a wonderful fairy wonder land out in the never never.....

"Wonderful fairy wonderland"affraid 

Seriously though your right they are useful, great for marking tent rope pegs around the camp so you don't trip over them and spill your beer, also marking entry points to the camp for when you have to come back into camp at night, and place one on the top of the whip antenna on the car for when detecting out on the salt at night, easy to see the way home.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness Empty Re: solar powered xmas lights on the market at 2 dollar shops again good for camp area if detecting in darkness

Post by Guest Tue 05 Nov 2013, 11:08 am

Good idea! I kinda like the "Fairy Wonderland" thing as well - seriously!

I'll give it a go,

Cat

PS - they might put the missus "in the mood",,,,,,,,,,,ya know, low lighting, romantic music, a "fairy light" dinner, the stars, the moon,,,,,,,,,,,and no chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:03 am

bugger all the romance & lights cat , a box of woobler does the trick better , um well says me...Laughing  mr batchelor
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:58 pm

naa cant see it cat, all the lighting and music and fairy lights means nothing after a day detecting. believe me, some grub, a wine or bourbon and its good night Irene, i have the "no chance" option only dambit . although she sleeps quite deeply..... Shocked klsdlbne 

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down