Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie looking for partner ,will be in kalgoolie area 24/08/13 onwards

2 posters

Go down

newbie looking for partner ,will be in kalgoolie area 24/08/13 onwards Empty newbie looking for partner ,will be in kalgoolie area 24/08/13 onwards

Post by dazinozz Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:16 pm

gday,just emigrated from nz last month to perth and currently finalising my gear/supplies for a spell in kalgoolie thru to laverton to east murchison maybe?? have been detecting with mostly a vlf whites for last year and have found some nice nuggets on west coast of nz,but have just got my first pulse detector a tdi pro oz,it may not be a gpx 5000 but it gets me in the game and apparently will pick up specimen gold that minelabs cant ! lol
i not been ozzy bush before but can handle myself in the worst of nz bush/mountains so i no fool,looking to either buddy up or and share camp,
i not into weed or drugs but like a drink now and then ,consider myself a honest reliable bloke with integrity (hard to find these days ! lol)
origonally from the uk but emigrated to nz 12 years ago for better life !
any more questions please pm me
cheers darren

dazinozz

Back to top Go down

newbie looking for partner ,will be in kalgoolie area 24/08/13 onwards Empty Re: newbie looking for partner ,will be in kalgoolie area 24/08/13 onwards

Post by element111 Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:42 pm

hay mate howst going? you going up to kal?i just got to perth a few weeks ago from nz I was thinking of going for a look around kal next week,you got a number to contact on and I will give you a call

element111

Back to top Go down