Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years

2 posters

Go down

Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years Empty Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years

Post by madmax800 Sun 25 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

I will be over my place in Vic for a week or so between Christmas and New Years and if any 1 wants to catch up then I have no issues driving a bit for a days detecting together.

Let me know by phone ( text) as no Internet at my bush retreat.

John
0411406683 :)
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years Empty Re: Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years

Post by golden Sun 25 Dec 2011, 2:10 pm

Hi John,
It has been little bit hot and humid last few days.It look like this week will be little bit better with weather but just for a couple of days (moonday,tuesday and wednesday).I am in the busiest time of the year but i might sneak on wednesday for a quick detect for a half day. (prediction is still 27C which is so so).
What area are you visiting and how long are you staying?
If you visiting Melbourne give me a call we can catch up and see if we can organize day out.
Cheeers Enio Will Pm you my mobile number. Very Happy
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years Empty Re: Any 1 want a partner between chrissy and new years

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2011, 5:56 pm

I'll be there!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2011, 7:47 pm

i wont be able to go out mate as i'll have the boyz and i wont take them out in summer as the snakes will be out. drop in on the way throgh if you like
27 monday tuesday
Wed
Dec 28

Thu
Dec 29

Fri
Dec 30

Sat
Dec 31
new years 41+
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Sun 25 Dec 2011, 7:51 pm

Ok Paul, shall do if time permits.

John

madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down