Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laverton supermarket is it open yet????

+5
snapper
albo
codgerwa
Bignuggs
AnnieL
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Laverton supermarket is it open yet???? - Page 2 Empty The Laverton supermarket is it open yet????

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Reading the latest Kalgoorlie miner newspaper said it is still closed..... Some coming back from the fields to Kal say it is now open can anyone confirm.

Back to top Go down

The Laverton supermarket is it open yet???? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laverton supermarket is it open yet????

Post by hanson Mon 05 Aug 2013, 3:28 am

Does it sell booze? I'm thirsty ;o))
hanson
hanson

Back to top Go down

The Laverton supermarket is it open yet???? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laverton supermarket is it open yet????

Post by Bignuggs Mon 05 Aug 2013, 8:02 pm

MacRob wrote:Definitely opened at 10am today with a sausage sizzle for all.

And they probably used the weeks supply of sausages having the sizzle    lol!   
NOTICE BOARD - No more snags for a week   The Laverton supermarket is it open yet???? - Page 2 3179412840

I hope they do better than the old store I remember.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 8:06 pm

Big sale on sausages this friday ........ these are the ones that were not sold at opening for the sausage sizzle. Now called ST Patrick day bangers.... got something to do with the colour i have been told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 3:19 am

Still any supermarket is better than none out that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Aug 2013, 5:47 pm

Do they sell CrazyHorse Bourbon whiskey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2