Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent Example

3 posters

Go down

Excellent Example   Empty Excellent Example

Post by Bignuggs Sun 02 Jun 2013, 3:53 pm

Now this is an excellent example of my never ending hatred of Mining Companies. There are complaints about our little holes and how we should refill them, will this company come back and fill this one. I think not, coz their argument will be, they might come back and what annoys me the most is, Australia and West Australia is scarred with these pits that will never be used again. Bloody double standards is all I can say.

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Excellent Example   Empty Re: Excellent Example

Post by Bignuggs Sun 02 Jun 2013, 4:02 pm

Almost forgot to mention, these really exist Razz

Excellent Example   Anim1310
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sun 02 Jun 2013, 5:27 pm

too right Cliff, theres quite a few round here just like that one, and i think all they have to do is keep paying for the lease and in that way they dont have to do anything about the massive hole they dug, but they do make great swiming holes fo summer, they just spread a bit of the old topsoil around and say its revegitated, haha what a joke cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Excellent Example   Empty Excellent Example

Post by albo Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:48 pm

yes agree , rehab they call it , but in 20 -50 years time they'll expand on it as well & mess it up more again I spose , albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down