Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha

+7
Hopperite
mark409
Smash_it
martinjsto
Nosralt
Nightjar
Bignuggs
11 posters

Go down

Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha Empty Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha

Post by Bignuggs Thu 25 Sep 2014, 1:18 pm

There's been a lot of good pics posted in the past months.  I grabbed as many as I could, added some Slim and what you see is what you get   Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-v-iuOznAg&feature=youtu.be

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha Empty Re: Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha

Post by Guest Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:50 pm

yep another great DWAG team effort..i think we r the only forum to create videos of members finds and the great outdoors while we have a go chasing that ellusive nugget..cheers cliff great production.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha Empty Re: Another excellent DWAG forum vid clip-even if I do say so myself haha

Post by Nightjar Thu 25 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

Great effort Cliff, enjoyed the range of photos and Slim.

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:19 pm

another good one.. thanks Cliff
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:30 pm

great vid cliff. these vids take you back there
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:19 pm

Good one mate.

Always looking forward looking back.

Ryan.
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm

Nice 1 big nuggs
Hope your on the mend
mark 409
mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopperite Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:20 pm

Thanks a lot, really enjoyed watching and listening to it.

Regards
Hopperite

Hopperite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:43 pm

Wow, great work Cliff. We really enjoyed sitting at our last campsite on the way home listening to the fabulous music while watching the photos flick by. We've just arrived home from the muster so will post a photo of the few we found....soon. Phil
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:26 am

Very Impressive production

Golden memories

Thanks for showing
Ttrash
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:08 pm

Great production Cliff, Slims hard to beat ay! gpost
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Tue 30 Sep 2014, 6:52 pm

Great stuff Cliff,really enjoyed it.Just makes you want to get out there again,even though have just got back today from a few days out swinging.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down