Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video).....

3 posters

Go down

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Empty We loved it (Lingo warning for the video).....

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 3:00 pm

Had a ball over the weekend up at the cross, not much gold but we did get some.
The fluid ran free Razz Razz Razz and our Norse Bloke went boontaz and had a dance cheers We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840

Pete

Back to top Go down

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Empty re: we loved it

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 3:43 pm

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840 We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840 We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840 We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840

looks like good clean drunken fun boy's.
and well put together pete lol!
thought about australia's got talent cliff? just a suggestion.
now that some bugger has whacked it on you tube they'll be ringing you mate.

Back to top Go down

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Empty Re: We loved it (Lingo warning for the video).....

Post by Bignuggs Mon 19 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

You mongrels Razz who filmed that carryon affraid
I only took a couple of pics, think I've some vids and I'll put them up later

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Img_0311
We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Img_0312
We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Img_0313
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Empty Re: We loved it (Lingo warning for the video).....

Post by Smash_it Mon 19 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

Good work fellas.

And ya got gold or was it red death.

Cliff great moves mate :afro:

go the x

Ryan
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:09 am

Rocky, my dog chickened out affraid coz he heard a rumour the Old boys were bringing along a spit so he hung home with the Mrs ND for this one.

Was almost sick with laughter We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 3179412840 most of the weekend, 4 ol blokes trying to chat up the local barmaid over 4 Pints plus roadies kwdf before we got there as a warmup Very Happy ,

Had a great time, found out Big Nuggs, who we found out only lives on a liquid diet kwdf set the pace with early entertainment and saved the arguements with his detector dambit for day 2, what a champ! ... and did a fantastic job helping me keep the wheels on the black stuff heading home A;QSCK

Goldstrijk was barbie bitch We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... 1214499189 but still kept the soccer score with Crazy close for a change charged up all weekend drunken

Crazy had the tunes cranked and the X's on the map for us to work, went hard early on the weekend too and slowly ran short of conversation (not like him) as the elements got the better of us all.

And after l;wfh digging half a dozen deep holes the 1st night, hit the shaded swag to start up the McCullock Sleep enjoyed exploring new territory the company immensely

Was really starting to warm up a bit boys, if any of you still intend to head out whgirt, try to only with a mate or two to make it as safe and fun as we managed, onya fellas...
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

We loved it (Lingo warning for the video)..... Empty re: we loved it

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 1:19 pm

the X factor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

Still got a headache
Ah well!, what a great weekend fellas, awesome
It's great to be with a mob of blokes and be who you really are,
Pis----heads Haaaaaha
Hang on, I did my own dance with my face in the dirt
Still haven't found my glasses Haha!
Nice moves Cliff, at least you stayed vertical Haha
Liked the hidden camera bit Pete! Mongrel
Didn't hear ND McCuloch snoring, but he was always up at the crack dawn swinging the detector, what was that you were drinking ND! Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down