Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie

3 posters

Go down

Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie Empty Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

A great read

http://billyhoad.com/letters-from-the-goldfields

Back to top Go down

Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie Empty Re: Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie

Post by Zap Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

Nice one Pete,
But I hope that's not what you meant by "walk,walk, f@#cking WALK ?? "
Got a few old shillings stashed away would be nice to buy a pint with them these days. Very Happy
Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie Empty Re: Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:51 pm

Hey Zap i would a been ratshit back then, wouldnt a been able to get past the parky pub Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Sun 18 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

:rolf: I can make it down there but gotta call the kids to get me home. Very Happy F#@k climbing back up that hill after a few frothies. Very Happy Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by the speciman Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:10 pm

GDAY GUYS
watta bout walkin home from the last drop in kalamunder
up the zig zag road
one step forward sixteen steps backwards sideways down the gully monster oops oops
ah sh@t smashed again
good scratchin
cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Sun 18 Mar 2012, 9:17 pm

Sort of remember being there years ago too. hjjo Another top Hills pub :!: No chance of walking from there unless I just rolled down the hills ! :rolf: Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Diver Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:10 pm

Pete, how the hell do you find this stuff?

Is it old books that you read, library, friends?
It can't be random Google searching?

The old photos were great.

GD

Gold Diver

Back to top Go down

Old Letters from the Goldfields - Coolgardie Empty Few More

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 9:43 am

Gday GD

The link came courtesy of http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php thanks to Rwork.

Here are some for the Vic Members - http://www.ballaratgenealogy.org.au/art/diaries.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down