Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolgardie mystery club

3 posters

Go down

Coolgardie mystery club Empty Coolgardie mystery club

Post by senfiddy Thu 22 Mar 2012, 5:48 pm

Hi,
A couple of us are coming over to WA from SA for a looksee, mostly around Kal. We have about 3 weeks to keep ourselves entertained and part of that time, to ease ourselves into this foreign place, was to spent on the Coolgardie Mineral Club leases. We've sent some money to them but after three weeks Mr Potter is not returning our phone calls.
Can anyone advise us on whether the club is still a going concern?

Cheers,
Graeme

senfiddy

Back to top Go down

Coolgardie mystery club Empty Re: Coolgardie mystery club

Post by Bignuggs Thu 22 Mar 2012, 6:19 pm

I've just tried calling the phone number at 6.15pm Perth time, I dont' get an answer either. Sent off an email, guess it's sit back and see what happens. Seems a bit strange but maybe they are away chasing the stuff.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Thu 22 Mar 2012, 7:20 pm

Mate the best thing to do is drop into the club on Sylvester street when you get to town and see Ronnie in person. Them leases are good to found plenty of nice nuggies on them Very Happy

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by senfiddy Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Bignuggs wrote:I've just tried calling the phone number at 6.15pm Perth time, I dont' get an answer either. Sent off an email, guess it's sit back and see what happens. Seems a bit strange but maybe they are away chasing the stuff.

Thanks. It looks like we'll be making contact with Janet soon. Very Happy

hoolahoopa wrote:Mate the best thing to do is drop into the club on Sylvester street when you get to town and see Ronnie in person. Them leases are good to found plenty of nice nuggies on them

Thanks, hh. It's good to hear we won't be wasting our time on their leases.

Cheers,
Graeme

senfiddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down