Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link

Go down

Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link Empty Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 12:29 pm

For those interested in the show or just needing to know some info on the Dredge set ups and rules to
prospect at Nome Alaska here is a great link.

http://akmining.com/mine/bering_sea_gold_the_nome_gold_rush.htm

I can only think of 2 reasons to go there
#1 - say hi to the pretty girl in the Yurt, and show her the finer points of Suction for gold.
#2 - to annoy the shit outta scotty until he has a swing, then its Go Time Scotty Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link Empty Re: Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

cheers mate,

answered a few questions actually. main drama is getting someone to sleep of a night. Interesting how shit the design of some of the dreges are , I would guess because of the dramas of getting stuff there!

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link Empty Re: Bering Sea Gold Nome Alaska - lnfo Link

Post by goldmuss Fri 09 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

That show is awesome,
My dream job i recon, shame we dont dredging areas here in aus, would be fun for sure. Those guys have some dodgy gear hey! lol . Shocked
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 9:08 am

Shows great but i just wanna slap the piss outta that Scott Masterheim bloke Twisted Evil
Geez i wonder why ya only got 3/4oz so far Scotty ya revved up bugger, wouldn't have anything to
do with your attitude now would it, naaaa ya think so :rolf:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down