Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day and some smalluns from last week

2 posters

Go down

G'day and some smalluns from last week Empty G'day and some smalluns from last week

Post by goldmuss Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Hey guys,
Just joined the forum so thought id say gday.
Hit the triangle last week for these, for a bit over a gram.
G'day and some smalluns from last week Nuggetsfeb2012ebay101
Cheers,
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

G'day and some smalluns from last week Empty Re: G'day and some smalluns from last week

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:13 am

G'day GM and welcome to the forum mate Very Happy

Gotta love them nuggy's mate, very pure lookin buggers there, well done.
What sort of rig do ya swing mate.

Pete

Back to top Go down

G'day and some smalluns from last week Empty Re: G'day and some smalluns from last week

Post by goldmuss Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:20 am

Thanks for the welcome mate,
yeh swinging a 4500 with a 14x9 nf mostly. They look good in the photo for sure, only small but
not complaining. my photo was cut in half so ill have to make them smaller in future.
cheers
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

nice mate well done, the 45s are a great detector. i had a 14"A round and tht punched down deep and picked up the small ones as well... but my 45 is on it's way to W.A at the moment to a new owner i hope they do well with it.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmuss Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:45 am

cheers stoppsy,
did you upgrade to 5000? I love my 4500 after all the months of trying to get it humming perfect, but
at one point i wanted to destroy it and its insane noises.

GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:52 am

just paid for the new toy today so it should be turning up next week hehehehe... i'm rapped about it. when i first used the 45 i was a bit lost with it but once i got hold off the settings and worked out what was the best settings to use i fell in love with it. as soon as i had the 14"N/F coil on it wow i couldn't believe how well it ran. goldstalker helped me out with showing me a few settings, and then JP had put his help into getting it to run even smoother....
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmuss Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:07 am

congrats mate, :bounce:
no doubt you will get even more with the 5000, heard they are deadly on the small stuff,
so will be interesting to see how you go,
GM

goldmuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:50 am

should be fun and see how it goes looking for that ounce bit for me....

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:48 pm

Very clean and brite colored nuggets cheers
Made in GT. lol!
Keep digging.
GoldEN
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down