Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native Title

2 posters

Go down

Native Title Empty Native Title

Post by flyrock Fri 27 Nov 2020, 7:52 pm

We have had this email from our tenement manager.
Is it best to go with early engagement?

Please note below in relation to new National Native Title Tribunal (NNTT) process in relation to objections lodged under the Native Title Act.

We have received notification from the WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety that the above application was advertised in The West Australian and Koori Mail indigenous newspaper in accordance with section 29(2) of the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth) (NTA) – attached.

The closing date for lodgement of objections to the application under the NTA is XX 2021. If there are no objections by this time, we expect the above application will be granted approximately within 4 weeks after the closing date.

If any objections are received, we will notify you upon receipt of the objection documentation.

Please note that, if objections are received, the NNTT imposes a particularly tight timeframe, and expects parties resolve any objections by the above notification close date. If a native title party lodges an objection, the NNTT will program Inquiry compliance dates that commence a week after the notification close date, with the tenement applicant expected to file its submissions 5 weeks after the close date. If you wish to negotiate an agreement with any affected native title parties and avoid the cost/time of an Inquiry process, we strongly recommend early engagement with the affected native title parties. Please let us know if you wish to engage early. We can assist with identifying the current native title parties on the application area and with referral of negotiations to native title lawyers.

Cheers Phil

flyrock

Back to top Go down

Native Title Empty Re: Native Title

Post by Flouro Sat 28 Nov 2020, 7:57 am

Hi Phil and Gail,
Looks like you's will be one of the first to try this process out, I'm hoping for everybody's sake that this is  fairly painless and unless it is a sacred site should only cost a couple of cartons...who knows!!!

Looks like the earlier it is settled the less the lawyers will be involved....maybe double up on the cartons!!!!

Very interested on how it pans out as we are hoping to do the same thing in the future...Cheers Ron ,Sherri and Yoda

PS: Be careful they dont try one on you and make sure they dont use you as an example for the rest further down the track

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by flyrock Sun 29 Nov 2020, 8:22 am

Cheers Ron, good advice.
Hope everything is well with you guys. We're still in the bush doing RC and doubleshifting a diamond rig.
Hot and busy, nothing much changes!

flyrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Sun 29 Nov 2020, 3:05 pm

Hi Phil,

Your livin the dream, your right about being bloody hot...was thinkin of you's when i seen 41c out there

We've run out of crays..funny season so far, the fisheries reckon the run has still yet to come so can't wait for that

Can't face doin me boat yet, fuel tank is ready to weld up now and then i can fit the floor

So it's vege garden and fishin...what a life

Still waitin for a few bits from china for the still and my 1st drone was disallowed because of extra batteries i ordered but reordered from another company in Aliexpress and it's half way here

Anyways, all the best for Chrissy from us...Cheers

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down