Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies

5 posters

Go down

A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies Empty A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies

Post by Wedgetail Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:45 am

The area from south of Kalgoorlie up towards Menzies has recently had a Native Title Claim placed over it. That's the bulk of WA's Southern Goldfields areas. There hasn't been a successful NT claim prior to this due to fractured relationships between various NT claimant families, groups and "mobs". But this one looks to be a consolidated push from all of them, collectively known as the Madduwonga claim. This one may get through.

Details available from the DMIRS (used to be DMP) or the Native Title website.

In the meantime, they have full Negotiating Rights even though it's only "claimed" and not a "granted" status. That's the way the NT Act works. It's all based on "future acts" that may be carried out by me & you and mining companies.

Jesuuss, I'm glad I'm getting out of this lark in a cuppla years - if not immediately!! The glory days are over.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies Empty Re: A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies

Post by Gypsy Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:21 pm

wow thats no good, its a sad day to hear that Sad
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies Empty Re: A new massive Native Title claim covers Kal to Menzies

Post by pilko Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm

and there are more of them to come up this way

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Simmo Sun 06 Aug 2017, 4:45 pm

OK, I have changed and now and I am a coin, jewelry and artifact hunter, can I go searching on that greedy monstrous chunk of ground to satisfy my passion?
Young Simmo
Young Simmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Mon 28 Aug 2017, 5:20 am

Ok so i got letters from DMP that this is affecting some of my pending P,s can anyone help me with filling out the agreements?
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Simmo Mon 28 Aug 2017, 11:57 am

Gypsy, don't hold your breath waiting for an answer!!!
Young Simmo
Young Simmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Mon 28 Aug 2017, 12:13 pm

Thanks did some investigating myself and can get help filling them out with a chap named Wayne Hitchcock in the Kalgoorlie dmp office , if any one else needs his number for help here it is 9021 9428 or mobile 0427 220 410
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Wed 30 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

Hey Gypsy
Wayne is a good bloke to deal with basically there to support the small guys

Cheers Tom
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down