Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glad its not us, I hope anyway

+3
Banjo
Nightjar
martinjsto
7 posters

Go down

glad its not us, I hope anyway Empty glad its not us, I hope anyway

Post by martinjsto Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:28 pm

it seems that a well respected members won't be posting info on some australian forums about the GPZ 7000. and well deserved IMO

posted on The Detector Prospector Forum under the post titled Minelab Dealer Conference 2015.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/626-minelab-2015-dealer-conference/?hl=%2Bminelab+%2Bdealer+%2Bconference

from looking at just about every post he has contributed to on DWAG all should be good and we should be one of few still getting his opinions and findings, well I certainly hope so as it would be a loss to us if he goes.

a timely reminder to all to respect everyone else's opinion and be nice flower

cheers
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

glad its not us, I hope anyway Empty Re: glad its not us, I hope anyway

Post by Nightjar Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:38 pm

There is a feeding frenzy out there at this present time, unfortunately the only bait is in photo form.
After all it is only a machine which will be obsolete before we can say "It does detect 40% deeper."
It will be here soon enough, settle down and chill another tinny................

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Mon 09 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

Yes we are lucky to have some very knowledgeable people posting on this forum, i think it should be approached from a point of view that as members we should never take their input for granted, iv'e noticed one member in particular is becoming more active with his posts and there is a lot of hard earned experience showing in what he posts.

The other thing is, it is a lot more relaxed around here, we have a lot of fun and we are always off topic but who gives a stuff, we don't seem to have the big ego types and it shows, i think it's a great forum and run just right, i can't even remember anyone ever being chastised and treated like a child for such petty stuff like you see on other forums.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:22 pm

Yep good bunch on here not to many blow hards or tall poppy choppers, had the pleasure of meeting a few out in the bush aswell. Easy to take things the wrong way when reading a post RAY IS FOREVER YELLING AT US!!! Mad
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:18 am

Sorry Tom,, I'm trying not too but I keep forgetting about Les and his 2 hearing aids--on or off..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Porter Tue 10 Feb 2015, 1:43 pm

I'm happy to hang around here.... feels like home, must be the West Australian in me, it rubs off after 22 years exposure.

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Tue 10 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

Jonathan Porter wrote:I'm happy to hang around here.... feels like home, must be the West Australian in me,  it rubs off after 22 years exposure.

you might have to get that post count up a bit JP, the Admin is always threatening to chop inactive members, even if you have to crap on like the rest of us but please don't turn into a post whore like Ray Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Tue 10 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

cheers JP, from what posts i have looked at seems 99% of us here have respect for you and your work and appreciate your input. we are use to waiting over hear, Sleep  in  the "wait awhile" state.   cheers
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Tue 10 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

martinjsto wrote:cheers JP, from what posts i have looked at seems 99% of us here have respect for you and your work and appreciate your input. we are use to waiting over hear,  Sleep  in  the "wait awhile" state.   cheers

So,,, who's the "one percent" that don't like JP and why haven't they been banished? affraid

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Tue 10 Feb 2015, 6:47 pm

Wedgetail wrote:
martinjsto wrote:cheers JP, from what posts i have looked at seems 99% of us here have respect for you and your work and appreciate your input. we are use to waiting over hear,  Sleep  in  the "wait awhile" state.   cheers

So,,, who's the "one percent" that don't like JP and why haven't they been banished? affraid

hahahaha, i was wondering that to Wedgetail Laughing

did the Admins get in AC Neilson to do a poll on JP, i must of missed that one Laughing

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:26 pm

I actually couldn't find a negative comment about the fellow anywhere on here but ive only been here a few years so if there was a 1% they must of been banned long ago and are gone for good...
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7:49 am

What is this ? pick on Admin week or what ?  Razz
Just for everyones info, we have never sought to have a membership of thousands.  Of the current 970 odd membership, their is a lot who have not been into the forum in over a year or more.
Yes, we do occasionally cull a few.  Or at least Ray does coz he loves being a tyrant      lol!
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down