Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind generator

3 posters

Go down

Wind generator Empty Wind generator

Post by Guest Wed 14 May 2014, 4:30 am

This was bought by a member of another forum recently. Interesting and may be useful.

Robert

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Wind generator Empty Re: Wind generator

Post by Guest Wed 14 May 2014, 6:42 pm

bloody useless unless u r in a windy town like Gero or Denham--I would think u would be better of with another H/D battery out of a cat loader--992 or dumpy..

theres a few on gumtree as well..

just my thoughts..

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday on Thu 15 May 2014, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 14 May 2014, 6:49 pm

a portable wind turbine might be a goer. people cart solar panels around, why not a little windy thingy.
might be enuff to generate power to recharge something if ya don't have a gennie and you travel light.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by driller Wed 14 May 2014, 8:34 pm

Got a mate that carries one of these for cloudy days.         [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Driller.

driller

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:18 pm

Good thing for blokes that have their small leases & live there with a permanent camp . Solar panels are good , but the regular big hail storms each October / November some towns in the Murchison get that pass through can smash all that , big golf balls .one wrecked my patrol ,codgers patrol & quigs tojo in sandstone , this mini storm cell came through like a tornado with giant hail ,it even smashed his plastic snorkel ,I reckon the lil wind geny would cope better there maybe .
something for the grey nomads with the 100,000 dollar rigs / beaut vans that do a bit to think about also ,albo .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down