Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?

Go down

Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?  Empty Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?

Post by Mxt Sniper Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:54 am

I been thinking of buying this coil, but would like to hear more input on it before purchasing. Also has anyone used the new Detech SEF GPX coils on their GPS's?? How did that go? We been using detech coils for coins/jewelry for yrs now and like them on vlf detectors. They seem to be a cut above the rest.

Back to top Go down

Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?  Empty Re: Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:36 am

My wife and I have been using the Detech 15 x 8 mono for about 6 months now.
We used NF's and Coiltek for many years but we are stuck on the Detech now.
We have found it to be quieter, less bump sensitive and equally as good if not better than the NF

Read these reviews from trusted posters on another Aussie forum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Robert

Back to top Go down

Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?  Empty Re: Anyone Using the New Detech GPX 15x8 Mono Coil?

Post by Mxt Sniper Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:43 am

Thanks for your input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mxt Sniper Fri 18 Jul 2014, 7:18 am

Well, I got to use the Detech 15x8 mono for several days off and on out in Northern Nevada, it is a great coil, no gold yet, but tiny targets and deep targets were found so i know it will do well. Its easy to tune, quiet, and sensitive. I am happy with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down