Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released

2 posters

Go down

new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released Empty new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 1:12 pm

Garret have released a video with a new detector in the making for release in about 6 months.

Claim to have tested it in the outback but all u mainly see is trees....digging a deep hole to pull out someones lunch box, a quick snap of a  bit of land near Wubin.

mmm will be interesting to see, it has one good advantage and that is it will go underwater---no good to me , I have a golden rule: I don't go into the sea and the sharks don't come on land..and also its a PI machine.

Maybe they have gathered all the mods that a couple of blokes have done down under and finished off a PI techno machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jnJZe29h1Qw

Will wait and see in coming months.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released Empty Re: new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 8:24 am

Yeah, yeah. Yada,yada,yada. Heard it all before.
Nothing works in Oz but Minelab

Robert

Back to top Go down

new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released Empty Re: new Garret Machine --soon 2 b released

Post by Guest Sun 18 Aug 2013, 10:37 am

they reckon they have tested them in oz but I reckon they only went to Leo for a day trip..

suppose we will wait and see..it will be interesting though to see what eventuates.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 18 Aug 2013, 11:49 am

It'll be interesting to see the price of it also.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by decanfrost Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:05 pm

I bought a Deus which will fascinate many.
Wireless technology,Control box as such built into the COIL,along with the LiIon Battery.
So far works well on the dedicated gold programme.
Handles ground mineralisation very.....as well as minelab.
Alot to see and alot of excellent benifits...like wirless headphones ...lighter ...ect
Check it out...i do like mine
http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/xp-deus
decanfrost
decanfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down