Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turning professional prospector--

+10
AussieAU
boobook
Jonathan Porter
aussie18
albo
picknshovel
headdownunder
araratgold
rogawilco
Bignuggs
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

turning professional prospector-- - Page 4 Empty turning professional prospector--

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well trust me I haven't any inclination in carrying out such a feat.

There r a number of reasons why, let alone, u can work for 6 months of the year in a mining job as a FIFO
and earn an easy $150k per year without any expenses.

fuel doesn't come down in price so bank on about $2 per litre for fuel.
If u don't have a few good leases behind u then u will b pushing shite up hill to make ends meet let alone fall back on.

just because u can find gold doesn't necessary say that u will continually find gold. Its not like fishing were u can hit a spot and get a good haul of snapper or blue bone or whatever takes your culinary delight, once u remove gold it doesn't magically reappear. once its gone its gone, no more harry.
That's why a lot of eastern staters whinge coz all they find is fly shite --why coz they hammer the old spots day in day out.

if u haven't got a few pieces of basic machinery then its even harder to get good results.

set ya self up with a few thousand in the bank first and see how hard it really is.

To find good gold u need to pan --that's how the old timers done it and really nothing has changed especially if u r lookin for the leader. This method saves u a lot of time piss farting around and most importantly u must know when to call it quits..

all the best if u do venture into this profession..

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday monday on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

turning professional prospector-- - Page 4 Empty Re: turning professional prospector--

Post by martinjsto Sun 08 Dec 2013, 7:04 pm

the treasurer in WA is Bill O'Connor he can be contacted via email
billandsueoconnor@bigpond,com
we have known Bill and Sue for years as family friends they are lovely people.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

turning professional prospector-- - Page 4 Empty Re: turning professional prospector--

Post by albo Mon 09 Dec 2013, 9:05 am

Thanks for keeping me up to speed fellas , all good, im yet to join & will if they want me of course , silent partner , hr hr
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:55 pm

It's possible that Bill and his good lady are O/seas at the mo on holiday. They might be back now, I'm not sure.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:42 am

bloody hell--back in town again after a couple of hours on the tractor last night--blown hydraulic hose--

do breakdowns ever cease -- spare me lord I just need a good run for a week --
the Rio Tinto trains were working overtime last night --heard everyone every 45 minutes or there abouts. Even seen one set coming back with 4 locos on the front.

These things were meant to test us.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jan 2014, 3:41 pm

all over till August next year -- maybe earlier if the weather stays dry..

good luck out there to everyone having a go.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4