Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking photos with your smartphone.

2 posters

Go down

Taking photos with your smartphone. Empty Taking photos with your smartphone.

Post by Panther Wed 14 Aug 2013, 5:50 pm

I know this has been discussed a while back but it is worth raising the subject again if you want to keep your gold location secret. Here is how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Taking photos with your smartphone. Empty Re: Taking photos with your smartphone.

Post by Bignuggs Wed 14 Aug 2013, 7:36 pm

Good post Panther.

That is a warning to everyone.  Idiots who work in the WA government have used and still use their Apple Iphones & Ipads to send sensitive information.
That info is now stored in Apples databanks and the last I heard was, the WA gov was in an argument to get it deleted from those databanks.
How did this happen, coz they have allowed "Icloud or cloud" to operate on those phones.
I'll be checking my phone settings now.

Cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Taking photos with your smartphone. Empty Re: Taking photos with your smartphone.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 8:25 pm

maybe I will stick with my basic phone which has big numbers and no camera...

any hackers out there would have a hard time trying to get anything of value of my phone..i'm not that important....sorry

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down