Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off again--swinging

+3
pilbarachad
albo
AuHunter
7 posters

Go down

Off again--swinging Empty Off again--swinging

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:33 pm

Thought about it and the weather is too good to work so I thought we would head out again
and go to an old spot that no one has hammered and spend a week out there --to b sure..

Yeah never told anyone about a few old spots coz I got peed off with the vacuum cleaners that continually hit the spots I tell em about till they rape and pillage leaving the area barren of anything but stuff u cant detect..

So u get to learn about keepin ya mouth shut and goin bush and enjoying the privilege that bestows or way of life.

so another full tank of diesel and food to last a week or 2, even got army rations just in case I get really desperate.

so hopefully see everyone when I get back. Be safe and enjoy..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Off again--swinging Empty Re: Off again--swinging

Post by AuHunter Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

Good luck and have fun.

AuHunter

Back to top Go down

Off again--swinging Empty Off again--swinging

Post by albo Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:47 pm

Great time of the year for it Ray in the east Pilbara , 30 deg max all week , hope ya do well & show us your pics ...... no pressure now lol! albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 7:18 pm

what are the rest of our members doin--if I can get time to go for a swing then everyone should be out there..

I'd rather b checking out new ground than checking were the hell the letters are on the key board..4 months and its summer again.

When u havin holidays Albo? wouldn't mind trying the Ashburton..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Tue 09 Jul 2013, 7:42 pm

Geez mate- your livin the life at the moment!!! Good luck and a have fun whilst your out there.Very Happy 
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by pip 01 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 7:48 pm

give anything to be up there
to cold and wet but when its dry
im there skipping
pip 01
pip 01

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:03 pm

Hi Ray , im slill at the big gold mine east Pilbara , each week they are culling numbers , scalling down from 4 diggers now to 1 later on & run off stockpiles for a year or 2 , so while the sun shines & im welcome, il ride it to the bitter end mate, could get the heeve ho any time now & then il have to go bush & give Pip toe rubs & back massages .lol! 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by pip 01 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:05 pm

yes please Off again--swinging 1802170214
pip 01
pip 01

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:11 pm

lou lou... skip to my lou ......Very Happy 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by pip 01 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:14 pm

skip to my lou my darling eafgh
pip 01
pip 01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:53 pm

Ray, ya lucky sod. Have a good time while I'm stuck in the bloody office lol! 

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 6:53 am

another crew setting off today for the ashburton--these fellas know some good country so hopefully they will take some good happy snaps---hope the old man has a good one as well--take about a chip of the old block--no need for a DNA test there..

catchya when u get back dion.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:36 am

Someone has to keep the Country running mate Razz 
I have a ticket of leave issued by the minister of war and finances,so Im off like a flash friday night.
Get amongst the heavy metal Ray and take plenty of pics (try to get the fellas to smile abit aye Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnieL Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:14 pm

I have finally made it to Marble Bar after waiting for tracks to dry out a bit.  Still a fair bit of water around.  Having a poke around on a pending E/L without any success.

Anyone know what it's like around Salgash?

The rest of you sound like you're having fun .... Except for bathing ( other thread) lol! 

Annie

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:52 pm

Bugger, just typed you a huge reply Ray and hit the wrong button and lost it all, jkihyig 
Heading out on Friday for a couple of weeks. 1000 bucks gone on food and drinks and diesel so the first oz is gone before a pick has hit the ground in anger, haha. Got 3 areas of new ground to try to get rich...RICH I say....but more likely just walk around for the love of it, Very Happy. Close to some old haunts though so if things get to rough, can go get some little bits to cover costs. Least I'm free of those bloody kids, haha. And as for the old man, don't know what you mean, I'm adopted.... least that's what the old girl says.

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:55 am

ar funny bugger you are exsploratikus .... on the Kennys I am, been on that night shift, anyhows hope ya have a bewdy trip, cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 3:28 pm

hey Dion have fun mate and keep the old man out of trouble..

just got back and planning to go again--maybe Tuesday--will see.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:33 pm

Back guys, ( and girls ), got about 2 oz of clean gold and there should be a couple more once we smash up the species. Biggest bit is a lovely 20 grammer my brother-in-law got, followed by my tiny little 6.5 grammer. A couple of quartz rocks with a heap of gold in them and another 10-15 to smash as well. Hoping to get over 4 oz but will stick some photo's up and the final tally in the next couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down