Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin Into a GOLD Zone

2 posters

Go down

Gettin Into a GOLD Zone Empty Gettin Into a GOLD Zone

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:05 am

:

What helps you get ZONED ???? tell us Your METHODS ....................................................................

We all have a certain start up Method, we rig up, we walk outta camp, we have all sorts of beleifs in
what will increase our chances on the patch!

Tell your story ?? we all need to hear.

MY SELF

i usually sit around camp, drinkin brews Razz yeah i drink beer not coffee for breky out bush - why ?
cause i can lmao, hell i'm out bush, away from stress and committments why wuldnt yaz drunken cheers
Anyway the thing is, i bludge round camp til maybe 9am ish, then all of a sudden it feels totaly right and i get
a MUST DETECT now feelin, where it calls out and feels perfect.. and i feel fully Tuned up and ready.

Then its on with the gear as i down 3 or 4 coldies - geez its hot out WEST Razz

I already picked out the ground and Coil/Settings/Tactics round the fire the night before as the crew
hands round the days finds and we joke and have bets who'll get the best nugget tommorow, or who will lob on
a new patch that gives up ounces, Razz oh and its always gonna be in ya camp mates boot prints hahaha...
"they hate that" lol!

Methods - its all about Methods - Brain and detector need to be ONE

lol!

and plan the next days goldfinding attack METHODS, its crucial

P.S: - - - - Management do not get smashed drunken drunken , we never do ay Gettin Into a GOLD Zone 452991977 Gettin Into a GOLD Zone 452991977 Razz Razz or condone gettin smashed
outta yer tree drunken drunken cheers , however we do actually beleive gettin loose can,
and does FEEL GOOD cheers cheers 👽 Razz Razz

Crazy Pete Very Happy

Last edited by Crazy pete on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Gettin Into a GOLD Zone Empty Re: Gettin Into a GOLD Zone

Post by Panther Mon 19 Dec 2011, 6:44 am

Interesting post Pete. lol
I can get out of my vehicle and "know I am going to get a nuggy 'over there' and I often do just that. It just feels right at the time I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 21 Dec 2011, 8:28 pm

Zoned ? for me it's crawl outa the tent when the sun is gettin up, not really. Tinman is an early riser and wakes me up every bloody time, no wonder his Mrs hates goin scrub with him. Razz With the peace and quiet it's great to sleep in Sleep I'm away from the city crap and noise and I sleep well.

So its get up, have a leak, put some wood on the coals to take the chill outa the bones, a few cigs and wait for the billy to boil. at least 2 cups of coffee. I'm tuff Razz , black no milk but with some sugar.

Sit and chat for a while, get the urge and it's up and at it. Time ? who cares. we do at least 6 hours walkin a day, and we do walk. we don't just detect around the camp site, and the walkin in the scrub feels fine. It's good for the soul.

At the end of the day, it's sit down and sink a few and then some. talk crap, tell stories and look for UFO's. Next day, do it all over again.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down