Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equipment rental

5 posters

Go down

Equipment rental Empty Equipment rental

Post by Rege-PA Fri 08 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

Hi,
coming over in June, need to rent 4w drive for month, any ideas as to who would have the best deal? Also need to purchase/ rent camping equipment. Hand outs accepted. Any other ideas appreciated.

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Equipment rental Empty Re: Equipment rental

Post by Sporaticus Sat 09 Mar 2013, 3:28 pm

G'day Rege, this is a tough one mate, if it was me I think I would try to hire one of those troopies you see with the bed on top and just buy a really good sleeping bag and thats your camp sorted. Go to a salvo's or vinnies and grab some pots and pans you can chuck when your done and buy the little bits you need along the way.

I think it's Britt's Australia who has those cars and don't have a clue how much they are, but you would have to weigh up the cost with how much a swag/tent, fridge etc is.
Good luck with it all, Dion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 4:14 pm

as dion said --get a Britz troope--they are well set up--make sure u get 2 spare tyres..one spare wont cut the grass up in the gold fields..
4x4 diesel and a very good sleeping bag, couple of blankets etc
spare jerry can for extra fuel--just in case--

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Equipment rental Empty Equipment rental

Post by albo Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:25 pm

Another budget angle is to bus it up to Meeka ,leo or LA town ,with your swag & tecta & hit the pub ,meet the publican , he knows the locals , always a solo prospector around looking for a mate , cant beat local knowledge, albo
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:31 pm

There's a few places in the Perth Metro who hire gear, you can find them on google. 4x4's, that's another question, last time I checked, get prepared to give up an arm and a leg, ain't cheap.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Equipment rental Empty 4x4 rental

Post by red devil Sat 09 Mar 2013, 7:21 pm

try boomerang campers 0862784128 allso on line check them out,my german mate has used them and had no complaints
pete
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down