Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthdays I've missed and some coming up

4 posters

Go down

Birthdays I've missed and some coming up Empty Birthdays I've missed and some coming up

Post by Bignuggs Wed 20 Feb 2013, 2:02 pm

Before I forget completely, cheers to all and hope it has been or will be a top day for ya's.
And to Robert (golddoodad), a special Happy Birthday to you man. If I ever get the chance to meet you, I'll give ya a big man hug and a kiss on the cheek, face that is, not the other one Birthdays I've missed and some coming up 3179412840

Cheers to All kwdf

PS. did ya's know that from the letters of "goldnomad", you get the word "oldgonmad" Razz Cheers Robert Very Happy

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Birthdays I've missed and some coming up Empty Re: Birthdays I've missed and some coming up

Post by Sporaticus Wed 20 Feb 2013, 2:21 pm

Better than oldgonad, haha Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Birthdays I've missed and some coming up Empty Re: Birthdays I've missed and some coming up

Post by Flying kiwi Wed 20 Feb 2013, 3:40 pm

Birthdays I've missed and some coming up 3179412840

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 5:32 pm

U HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YA HANDS dion..NOW ABOUT THAT BOOK--
I have the material u write..hahahah

ps happy birthday to all

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 23 Feb 2013, 2:28 pm

Bignuggs wrote: To Robert (golddoodad), a special Happy Birthday to you man. If I ever get the chance to meet you, I'll give ya a big man hug and a kiss on the cheek, face that is, not the other one Birthdays I've missed and some coming up 3179412840

PS. did ya's know that from the letters of "goldnomad", you get the word "oldgonmad" Razz Cheers Robert Very Happy

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mr Robert, Happy Birthday to you cheers cheers cheers flower kwdf lweg paeirgcy vp eafgh Birthdays I've missed and some coming up 1214499189

Cheers Robert. I've ripped the top of my first to help ya celebrate and wish ya many more to come OLD TIMER Very Happy

Cheers and Beers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 23 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

Happy birthday Robert , il pass on the man hugs n kisses , hope its going well for ya, cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 6:18 am

Thank you all very much.
I like "oldgonmad" Cliff.

No hugs and kisses. Just money or gold.

More anagrams

Madongold
Damnogold

Will you still love me, will you still feed me...

Aurumtuareg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down