Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today

Go down

Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today Empty Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today Empty Re: Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today

Post by Bignuggs Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:41 pm

Bad news everywhere with fires but it is the time of year when the "firebugs" come out to play. As long as ya local tavern (the Pig & Squeal) is safe Very Happy
Nothing worse than fires and I'd hate ta think how I'd handle seeing my house burn down. Not a nice feeling seeing ya life go up in flames.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today Empty RE: cyclones up north and this near my place today

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:47 pm

cheeky buggers got ay pete.
is that farrel side off the highway or your side.
i think it was farrel side's turn, almost a yearly thing there.
i ain't herd the firey's so must be your side.

Back to top Go down

Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today Empty Re: Cyclones up North and this near My Place Today

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 3:11 pm

was on the nth side of Roe between the gt northern and Toodyay rd.
Some of the choppers were flying 10 meters or so apart when it was goin buntaz.
Yeah that block along Farrel gets lit up every year by the local ratbags, last year it burnt up to my back wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down