Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$

2 posters

Go down

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ Empty please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 7:50 am

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ 48056710

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$

On Saturday the 1st of December at 10am, this gentleman under the fake name and fake id/creditcard of "Kyle Kane Kolby" hired a detector worth $6500 from my store.. And never returned it. If anyone recognises this face or has any information please contact me or the police. Reward $$$$$
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ Empty Re: please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$

Post by Wotif Wed 05 Dec 2012, 8:05 am

I Hope You Catch The Mongrel Soon
Wotif
Wotif
Wotif

Back to top Go down

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ Empty Re: please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 10:30 am

this is the number of the detector Serial Number: B8044534
so if anyone sees a 5000 up for sale with 2 11" commander coils and a pick ask for the id numbers. this person used fake id and credit card

Back to top Go down

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ Empty re:please contact us if you have any infomation. reward $$$$

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 3:02 pm

sorry to hear this stoppsy,
looks like a shady fella.
all the best getting ya gear back.

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Dec 2012, 3:17 pm

what a looser ,i hope you can find him and he cops the full force of the law,sad to see hard working people get scammed bye others ,have been scammed before myself and know how you feel,good luck mate
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

please contact us if you have any information. Reward $$$$ Empty taken from

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 3:24 pm

the detector was taken from kim nuggets from down under. i'm just helping a good friend out trying to catch this scum. i should have clear that in my post sorry guys
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 5:15 am

Kim mentioned he called twice to see if the 5000 was available. Could he be tracked from the call records?

His initials are "KKK". Interesting.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down