Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REWARD FOR GRATITUDE

4 posters

Go down

REWARD FOR GRATITUDE Empty REWARD FOR GRATITUDE

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 7:52 am

how many times have people helped us all out -from helping replace a puncture-helping to get that tector workin-helping to put in u the right area so u can find gold to the anguish of the perpitrator--help settin ya vehicle up with mods and ideas--or just some small idea that makes life a hell of a lot easier.
I am talking about real people in real life situations..
ones u would put down as true friends..
yet how many of us reward those friends with a nugget or a $50 card to spend or a carton of their favourite ale..
mine's strongbow clear...
sometimes a thankyou is warranted but a lot of the time you have to sit back and trully reflect about it..
Something out of left field to consider next time you r asked to go bush --soon I will get u all to church.
life is too precious to ignor...the old adage--a little means a lot..

had a punter come to my workshop yesterday with half a carton and he said thanks for fixin his tyre--stuff me thats my job--and I cant remember doin that specific job..

regards
Oneday69

Last edited by oneday69 on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

REWARD FOR GRATITUDE Empty Re: REWARD FOR GRATITUDE

Post by Makaw Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:41 pm

Its good to get a pat on the back every now and then. Few and far between in this day and age.

Back to top Go down

REWARD FOR GRATITUDE Empty REWARD FOR GRATITUDE

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 7:04 pm

ONYA ONEDAY69!
Still some old school aussies out there!
I personally have been in a predicament and helped others too
Don't think twice, just do it!
Goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by phill Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:15 pm

Karma buddy, its good stuff!

Cool
phill
phill

Back to top Go down

Post by koeh Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:42 am

my missus and kids were away for the weekend once in the wet season and all the floodways were flowing with heaps of water, she arrived at a crossing that was a bit too deep to pass but a roadtrain arrived shortly after and told her to sit up their ar*e so she could ride the bow wave through the deeper water,
they slowed down at every crossing for her and at one they even drove her car through the water for her, I ended driving 100ks out of town to see where she was as she was a little late by now, and met her at a floodway still tailgating the roadtrain,
when we got into phone reception I gave her a quick buzz and she told me what happened,
so I ended up chasing the truckies until they stopped, I told them to wait here while I floated back to town , by the time i got back he had just finished checking his tyres,I told him once again thank you very much for what he and his mate had done and I gave them $100 each as a good gesture, if it was not for these truckies the missus and kids would have been sleeping in the car in the middle of nowhere.

koeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:57 am

not real hard to express ya gratitude--nice story mate--

I was invited to a BBQ a while back --no problem--catch was, bring ya own piss, food and chair--I didnt bother..

regards
oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:51 am

I've had many a free slab of booze from customers after I've downed tools to listen to their story!
It's those 5 minute fix's that blows "most" customers away, 9 x outu 10 with no charge. There are however a few, when you say, no charge, their gone like a wind in a dust storm Mad Suppose they think you might change yu mind 🎅

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down