Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hottest news on Internet at the moment

2 posters

Go down

Hottest news on Internet at the moment Empty Hottest news on Internet at the moment

Post by Panther Sun 15 Jul 2012, 5:40 pm

This appears to have a sound hearing all over the world. Naturally the secret government and Obama are trying to stop it in its' tracks and not having any luck. America is doomed as a super power and cannot do anything to stop this. Spend some time and really go over this website.
Don't judge until you have read all. It seems a lot of top dogs are taking this very seriously.
http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/keshe-news/316-the-world-peace-invitation-and-release-of-technology

Back to top Go down

Hottest news on Internet at the moment Empty Re: Hottest news on Internet at the moment

Post by Bignuggs Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:11 pm

This is the bit that kills it as a serious website, and I make no apologies for saying that.

"The new airborne systems will enable every individual to make the same length of journey in the same time and at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft will not be detectable with present radar technology".[b]

And I state again, "Pink Pigs can Fly", believe me, they can. I see them every Friday night Suspect

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down