Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed the website is a bit haywire at the moment

+3
Sandygold
Banjo
rocklobster
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Has anyone else noticed the website is a bit haywire at the moment  Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed the website is a bit haywire at the moment

Post by Banjo Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:08 pm

yes something sinister is going on Very Happy

so what has been happening to me today is if I am on the main page I can see someone has made a post by the time frame, I click on the section and then the top thread to read the post but it isn't showing the post, so I have to refresh it to see the latest posts.

I hope that makes sense lol

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed the website is a bit haywire at the moment  Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed the website is a bit haywire at the moment

Post by Sandygold Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:42 pm

Are you using internet explorer? or Firefox?
Could have something to do with it..

Try using Google Chrome..

Cheers
Jen

Sandygold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm

a bit puzzling and I don't have an answer. I think it may be just the internet as there is another forum I can't even get access to as google has blocked it.
Hopefully it's only a temporary glitch and will sort it self out.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:59 pm

as for the timezone problem, the forumotion mob did an update to make it easier to choose your timezone.
seems the update screwed with everyones time so you will have to change it again.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:12 am

Bignuggs wrote:a bit puzzling and I don't have an answer.  I think it may be just the internet as there is another forum I can't even get access to as google has blocked it.
Hopefully it's only a temporary glitch and will sort it self out.

Hi All,
I've been doing some reading as to why the other forum was blocked. It appears it may have had something to do with external links posted on that forum which were known to have other links built in which contained malicious malware and could have possibly screwed with your computer.
Now I don't know if it was the cause of problems here but if we can be a bit careful when posting external links, for the time being anyway. Maybe just supply the name of a site or business and then you can do your searching via google or whatever search engine you use.

Cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu 30 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

Very strange that more than one site is having the same problem?

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by silverback Thu 30 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm

Not sure but I heard there was a bit of trouble with sunspots and telecommunications in the last few days.
silverback
silverback

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:15 pm

yep been having issue's for the last 24 hours, looks like it's all sorted for me
jase
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum